ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ : 38

Helllooo Everyone's!! 🙌❤

Excited for today's chapy....so chalo!! 🤗❤

Let's Begins!! ❤💕

*****

MANAN FF : Malhotra's Princess & Manan's Jaan

Man (with wet eyes and painful voice) - Dadda is sorry jaan....i am sorry for everything!! I don't know why i am like this....and bcuz of my anger and impulsiveness i always ends up hurting you baccha....apko humesha meri wajah se hurt hota hai...(with sad painful chuckle) see today also i slapped you...second time...(nan look towards him with shocked and broken expressions....he look towards nan) yess nandu i slapped baccha before also (then he tell her everything about that night (including Ruh's worst condition) after hearing this nan gasped looking towards Ruhi and then manik) i am sorry nandu....i know i did wrong but kya karta main you know she was talking about dea.....(he couldn't able to complete his word) yeh hume chodke jaane ki baat kar rahi thi....tum batao how can we live without her...kya tum reh paogi iske bina? (Nan nods in no....with cryingly) i know i am totally wrong today too....but kya karu yaar i can't control my anger....nahi hota hai mujhse! (turning to Ruhi) I am sorry baby.....you are an Angel baccha and i am pure and bad monster....you don't deserve monster dadda like me....i am sorry dadda ki jaan!! (He kissed Ruhi's hairs and get up from bed....manik about to leave but Ruh hold his hand and then pulled him very lightly....and bcuz of sudden pull he fall on bed and Ruhi directly come over him completely....she hold him and start crying badly....manik also hold her tightly and Ruh clinghed more to him)

Ru (hugging him tightly.....clutching his tee tightly in her small fist and cryingly) - Dadda sorry....baby trouble you a lot na...(making very cute pout) solly!

Man (pecking Ruhi's cute pout and then kissing her swollen cheek) - No babu you are my very good baccha....you never trouble me jaan but apke dadda is so bad...he slapped his baccha! He is really a bad and ganda monster....i am sorry dadda's princess!

Ru (placing a kissie on his heart) - No you are my best dadda....sabse bestest!! I am not angry...bcuz you slapped me...i know i did wrong and you punished me joh har good dadda karte hai...when his baby did something wrong! (then making bad sad pout) but apne meko bohot jol se mala...luhi ko lagi aul abhi bhi dukh laha hai meko!

Man (giving numerous kisses on Ruhi's hurt cheek...with taking care of her pain) - I am sorry babu....dadda sorry hai baccha! Ruhi promise from now dadda won't raised his hand again on his baccha...promise jaan!! Apko pain ho raha hai na cheek me jaan? (Ruhi nods with wet eyes.....manik took ointment from side table's drawer) abhi theek ho jayega baby...(then he applied ointment on her swollen cheek with the help of cotton ball....and all time he blowing air on her cheek) now yeh jaldi jaldi theek ho jayega baccha!! (She nods still laying on him and nan caressing Ruhi's hairs)

After 10 minutes

Ru (lifting her head cutely making pout to manan) - Mumma dadda neeche chalo na please....mujhe neeche jaana hai sabke paas....pleeecchhh! (After seeing her cute pout nan pecked her pout and manik kissed her forehead)

Nan (caressing Ruhi's hairs) - Jaan but you should rest and apki tabiyat bhi theek nahi hai baby...aap so jao thodi der....dadda ne abhi shots bhi diye hai apko!

Ru (to nan.....with playing with manik's watch) - Mumma i was slept for 4 hours with chachu chachi...abhi ninni nai aa rahi meko....(turning to manik.....with pleading look and cute pout.....and manik quickly pecked her pout...making nan laugh and Ruh giggled) dadda please take me down na....i will be a good baccha....masti nai karungi sacchi..(manik first look towards Ruh...then nan raising his eyebrow and then nan nods in yess)