ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ : 111 (last chapter)

Helllo Love's!! ❤😍

Thank you soooo much for the best suggestions!! 🙏🙏

Let's Gooo!! 🥰❤

*****

MANAN FF : Malhotra's Princess & Manan's Jaan

After few minutes nyo and sanju come there and found room's door closed from outside.....they both peep inside from door little and seen MananRu is sleeping with hugging each others so close.....that time rahul also come there and seen both ladies!!

Rah (to nyo.....slowly) - Aunty what happened?

Nyo (to rahul......with pleading tone) - Rahul kya main sirf 2 minutes ke liye andar ja sakti hu....please beta bas 2 minutes ke liye? (rahul nods immediately and nyo went inside very slowly and then covered MananRu from shit.....rahul and sanju was seeing them from door only and they can see manik's hand inside Ruh's top but they unable to know that nan was breastfeeding Ruh before sleep....bcoz Ruhi's face specially her mouth....which has nan's n****e is completely hidden from nan's hands so no one able to seen this......nyo went out after covering them and come towards rahul and sanju....then rahul slowly closed room door after nyo come out) so gaye bacche (sanju and rahul also nods)

Rah (to nyo.....holding her hands) - Aunty dekho ab toh woh log bhi so gaye na toh abhi aap sab bhi thodi der so jao please....bcoz from now sir ko aap sabki bohot jarurat padegi aur agar iss waqt aap logo ne apna dhyan nahi rakha toh unko kaise himmat milegi toh please take rest thodi der....(turning towards sanju) please ma'am? (both ladies look towards him and then nods with small smile.....like this time went away with swing and it's become 3 PM MananRu was still sleeping in each others arms and that time manik's phone beep bcoz of notification......manik's sleep get disturbed and he wake up and with him nan also wake up and both seen towards their jaan.....who is sleeping with pale face.....nan very slowly take her n****e out from her mouth and manik kissed on Ruh's cheeks slowly.....then he checked his phone and read this msg.....which has come from john only!! Nan can easily sense anger in his breathes after seeing this msg....manik look towards nan and then Ruh but after seeing his baby manik's eyes soften and he kissed on her hairs.....manik get up from bed and covered Ruh properly and slowly with sheet.....nan also get up and wear her shirt and come towards manik....who is huffing in so much anger now)

Nan (to manik.....slowly) - Mani kya hua hai aur kiska msg tha....tum itne gusse me kyu....sab theek hai na mani? (manik first look towards sleeping Ruh and then nan)

Man (to nan....holding her hand) - Bahar chalo batata hu (she nods and manan gaze once again their baby and then come out from room....manan seen everyone there with john.....seems like manik all mens and boys also very much angry and ladies are so much worried.....manik left nan's hand and come towards john....john handover his tab to manik and manik seen this....which is showing on this tab and then smirk so devilish and dangerously) so finally he get caught by my mens uff poor him....ab iska kya hoga (changing his voice in angry tone) bcoz today i am going to end his game for forever (nan become confused so she come towards manik and take this tab from his hand and seen something or rather someone....which made her numb and give scary goosebumps.....manik little shook her and she come out from her shock and start crying so badly)

Nan (to manik.....with crying horribly) - Mani ye...yeh (manik took this tab from nan's shivering hands and give this to john)