ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ : 21

Helllooo Everyone's!! 🙌🙌

Lo aa gayi main sabko pareshaan karne!! 😆😂

Let's Begins!! 💞💕

*****

MANAN FF : Malhotra's Princess & Manan's Jaan

Ru (coming near NyoNik and separating nyo's hand from manik's ear...rubbed his ear softly for soothing his pain...cryingly to manik) - Dadda b...bohot pain ho raha hai apko? (to seeing his ear which become little red now) Aiyapaa!! Dadda your ear become red now....(turning to nyo angrily) dadi why you hold dadda's ear....dekho pura red red ho gaya hai and apne inko mere liye danta...i am wrong but dadda didn't do anything wrong with me...he care for me! Woh unhone meri fast recovery ke liye kiya but apne unhe hi danta....dekho unko kitna pain ho raha hai! (Looking towards manik who is seeing to his baby only with teary eyes) Dadda i am sorry bcuz of me dadi scold you....(crying badly) i am bad girl sorry!

Man (immediately making her sit on his lap and wiping her tears) - Shh shh baccha! See dadda is absolutely fine baby and mujhe lagi bhi nahi hai....dadi ne bilkul dheere se pakda tha jaan....and apke dadda bohot strong hai he didn't cry on this small small things....aap rona band karo!! Kitna ro raha hai mera baby kal se haan....see my baby's small beautiful eyes become red now!! (Then he realised her brave stunt and he turned into his half monster mode...bcuz his real and full monster mode his baby can't able seen and he also didn't wanted to show...his half monster look enough to scared her to the core) And kya kiya tha thodi der pehle apne haan? Why you got up from mumma's lap and why you jumped?  Pehle hi itni lagi hai apko....phirse hurt hona hai? Jab dekho tab you are jumping like a bunny all around! Mana kiya tha na maine....bola tha na apse don't jumped but nai....apko toh kabhi sunni hi nahi hoti hai right? (Manik keep scolding ruhi and she all time looking down and tears coming out from her eyes....she knows that now no one are there to save her from her dadda's scolds bcuz when manik scolding his jaan then no one has right as well as dare to stop him or interrupted to him....not even his father too) Idhar dekho aap....i am talking to you na so look into my eyes not down...(he made ruhi to look him...but she immediately turned her face and look to nyo....manik look toward her direction and getting that she is looking to nyo) And you talked angrily with dadi too and woh kyu.....yahi sikhaya hai humne apko to raised your voice on elders...say sorry to her now! (with his angry tone Ruhi flinched badly....now everyone looking to him angrily and he also know that but he didn't care....but he seeing only Ruhi with little angrily!! He is the real manik....who loved his princess more than anyone! If he has the right to spoil her in his love....so he has the right to scold her too....when she is wrong and everyone know that and she also know that if her dadda can love her to the extent...then he is the one ONLY ONE in Malhotra & Murthy's who can scold her or slapped her too...and except him no one has the right even nan to don't have this right to scold Ruhi....and when he scolding her then no one interrupted between them and that's why like everyone Ruhi also get scared from manik sometimes......shocked but it's true that she get scared from her dadda only except him no one....but for now manik again roared like a lion) I said say sorry to dadi NOW.....(and that poor girl started shivering badly still sitting on manik's lap.....he can feel it)

Ru (shivering looking towards nyo with her red teary eyes and chocking voice) - I..i am so...rry da..di i..i (and she immediately look down and tears start coming out from her eyes like a raindrops....everyone become worried now seeing her like this...nyo come and quickly hugged her...Ruhi tried to hide her face into nyo's arms still sitting on manik's lap)

Nyo (rubbing Ruhi's back worriedly to manik) - Manik....kya karte ho itna dant diya....dekho kitna dar gayi hai bacchi!! See she is crying and shivering so badly! (to Ruhi...who is keep hugging her dadi so tightly and crying) Baby stop crying...dekho apke dadda is angry monster pata hai na apko....please beta rona band karo!(but Ruhi didn't stop her crys)