ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ : 46

Helllooo Everyone's!! 🙌🙌

So here i am....and i know you'll be waiting for me eagerly!! 😆😅

Let's Begins!! ❤💕

*****

MANAN FF : Malhotra's Princess & Manan's Jaan

Ru (holding manik's hand....which is now infront her mouth with holding sandwich....with shockingly to manik) - Dadda 5 lakhs....itne small se stud ke liye...this is very costly!! I know for you and all 5 lakhs is very small amount.....but this is really very costly!! (All become shocked after hearing this.....manik put sandwich down in plate and cupped Ruhi's cheeks)

Man (looking in Ruhi's eyes directly) - Baby what are you saying baccha haan....this is not valuable infront you baby and about money so already my baccha has her all right on my and mumma's money and even everyone's too!! Aap batao jaan dadda itna earned kyu karte hai....chachu's and dadu itna earned kyu karte hai....bcuz of family right?....(Ruhi nods) toh we have right to spend our all savings, earnings on you and all....hum aap pe nahi toh kispe kharch karenge babu....aap and humari family hi toh humari life ho na....so promise me jaan ki from now aap kabhi bhi dadda ya kisiko bhi nahi rokoge agar woh apke liye kuch karenge...bcuz jaise mumma dadda apse pyaar karte hai and unka right hai aap pe....waise hi all families (Malhotra, Murthy and Khurana's) ka bhi hai...so now promise to dadda.....(he forward his palm infront Ruh)

Ru (putting her palm on his palm) - Sorry dadda i won't repeat this again promised....(turning to all) sorry to all!!

Raj (with smile) - It's ok princess...so now aap loge humare gifts right? (Ruhi nods...manik kissed her one cheek and another is nan....making her giggled)

Man (forwarding sandwich infront Ruh's mouth) - Chalo babu now jaldi jaldi finished this......and no tantrums for eating!!

Ru (whining) - Dadda see tummy full ho gaya na mela ab nai bashh!!

Man (stuffing sandwich inside Ruhi's mouth...when she open her little mouth to talk) - No apka tummy koi full nahi hua hai baccha and dekho apne half bhi finished nahi kiya hai jaan...(Ruh look towards nan...who is giving helpless look to Ruhi....but then she heard her dadda's voice) mumma ke tarf kyu dekh rahe ho aap babu...koi fayda nahi hoga baccha kyuki mumma apki koi help nahi karegi...so now eat this chup chap!!...(with little angrily) sab kaam batado apko aur bade bade stunts and adventures karwalo apse...tab apko kuch nahi hota but jab khane ki baat ho pata nahi why you running away from food....haa bas junk food de do apko....woh chahiye hota hai but healthy food ke liye humesha no....(Ruh made cute crying face after hearing manik's scolds...manik seen this) no don't try your cute face on me jaan....i am not going to melt when it's come to your health...now chalo aaa karo....(Ruhi silently opened her mouth knowing the fact ki now she didn't have any escape from this)

Nan ( first looking towards wall clock...and then turning to manik) - Mani you have to leave for hospital baba please tum bhi jaldi se kuch khalo na....and jaan ko main khila deti hu tumhe late ho jayega....(manik looks towards Ruhi....and Ruh nods thinking ki now she can handle and convince her mumma....but how her dadda let her plan get successful...manik's next word's shattered her plans in millions pieces...huhh my poor baby)

Man (looking towards nan) - Don't worry nandu i am taking john with me....(John is the most trusted bodyguard of manik and the leader of all guards) and main car me hi kha lunga...(turning to Ruh and pulling her nosy) and yeh shaitaan tumse nahi khayega!! And one more thing now mujhse jyada important hai baby ko khilana....i can performed my 2 back to back surgeries (maybe 2 surgeries take 8 - 9 hours...right?) without eating anything...but yeh humara baby monster agar college me aaj phirse koi shaitaani karega toh uske liye energy toh chahiye na...(to Ruhi...with smirk) kyu dadda ki jaan are you ready for today's adventures....(Ruhi nods...with big grin) so now complete this (she made pout and unwillingly finished this sandwich....and manik made her drink water and offcourse her medi too after bearing so much tantrums of his baby princess......then wiped Ruhi's lips with tissue and kissed her forehead and lips....manik turned towards boys) boys take extra care of my baccha and (with little dangerously) agar aaj usko ek scratch bhi aayi na toh you all gone today yaad rakhna....(boys nods after gulping their lumps down from throat...manik turned towards Ruhi and cupped her cheeks) babu take care of yourself...aap chahe college me kisike bhi hands or legs break karo i don't care....but don't let hurt yourself....mujhe mere baby ke body pe ek ittu chotu sa bhi scratch nahi chahiye and aap abhi jaise jaa rahe ho waise hi mujhe evening ya night me dikhoge...right jaan? (Ruhi nods with cute pout and manik pecked her pout tightly...then he once again kissed her forehead and cheeks....manik again turned towards boys) take care and specially baby ke food ka dhyan rakhna.....koi oily and spicy food nahi...(boys nods...then nan come and kissed Ruhi's forehead and muttered "take care jaan" to Ruhi and pecked Ruhi's lips.....bcuz she knows now boys will be very alerted after manik's strict instructions...so she didn't scared them more!! Soon kids leave from there and behind them everyone also left for their respective workplace)