ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ : 20

Helllooo Everyone's!! 🙌💞

Kaise ho sab? 🤔

Let's Begins!! 💞💕

*****

MANAN FF : Malhotra's Princess & Manan's Jaan

Manan went toward downstairs where everyone is waiting for them!! They come and settled on sofa with others!

Raj (with worried face)- Manik how's princess...and her wounds is it very deep?

Man (with plain voice) - Yess dad jaan's wounds are deep but it will heal soon and i assured you about it!! (Raj and everyone's nods)

Nyo (getting angry) - How can this girl try to playing so evil game with my princess...i am not gonna leave this b***h and her friends!!

Man (with evil smirk) - Mom aap kuch nahi karogi...kyuki ab jo bhi karna hai woh Manik Malhotra khud karega!

Aha (with furiously) - Mamu we want to take revenge from her taki usse pata toh chale ki Dazzlers ke against jaane ka kya consequence hota hai.....(with fisting his hand and banging on table...making elders shaking their heads in disbelief (except manik) on this second version of Monster) jenny you are gone now!!

Man (with mischievous smile) - Ok so first you kids go and full filled your all wishes and then i will!

Then kids and manik give evil smile to each others and after that kids leave from MM except 3 boys!!

Cab (with pitty face) - Poor that girl and her friends RIP to them!! (Looking up and joining his hands) Bhagwan unki aatma ko shanti de!! (Everyone nods except manik....who looks so angry and furious)

Man (to boys angrily) - Boys you know her full name?

An (with scary voice after seeing manik so angry) - Yess chachu!! Her full name is Jenny Ashok Agrawal!!

Raj (cutting him off shockingly) - Ashok Agrawal he is our business rival....soo she is daughter of Agrawal!

Cab (with clapping his hand sarcastically) - Waah kya jodi banayi hai bhagwan ne baap - beti ki!! Baap Malhotra's ke business ke peeche pada hua hai.....aur uski beti toh usse do kadam aage hai...woh toh Malhotra's ki sabse precious and valuable possession ke peeche padi hai!! Lagta hai jald se jald dono baap - beti ke liye pagal khane me koi room book karwana padega...right? (All nods)

Man (with his famous dangerous evil smirk and furious tone) - Uski tension tum mat lo cabir...unko toh woh VIP treatment milengi jo aaj tak kisine sochi bhi nahi hogi! (with red blood shoot eyes and monster smirk) Just wait and watch Agrawal and Daughter...Manik Malhotra tumhara kya haal karta hai ki aage tum Malhotra's ke baare me kuch bhi bura sochna toh dur....tumhe Malhotra's ke naam se bhi dar lagega!! Jara tumhe bhi toh pata chale ki Malhotra's and specially Manik Malhotra jo jodne se accha logo ko todta hai uske princess ko harm karne ka kya nateeja hota hai! (To dangerously) Get ready to face the real wrath of Monster Manik Mr and Miss Agrawal!! (After hearing manik they all know that now he won't leave them easily and going to show them the real hell)

Nan (holding his hand) - Mani princess kab uthegi? I want to talked with my baby!

Man (kissing her forehead) - Don't worry nandu! She will up soon....tab tak you all go and completed your remaining works...(with chuckles) bcuz i know when baccha will be up and with you guys...you don't even moved one inch from your place....so now go!!