ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ : 40

Helllooo Everyone's!! 🙌🙌❤

Happy weekend to all of you!! ❤💕

Today is the Friendship day......and here to all my friends "Happy Friendship Day" to all....Love you'll!! 😍❤❤

Let's Begins!! 💕❤

*****

MANAN FF : Malhotra's Princess & Manan's Jaan

Everyone become shocked after hearing about Ruh's dangerous adventure and they become most shocked after seeing manik's actions....even Ruh also become shocked....so what exactly he did?
.
.
.
.
.
.
Actually manik started laughing so badly his lungs out even nan also laughed.....everyone become confused on his sudden laugh.....manik look towards Ruh and then kissed her full face madly and then again start laughing badly!!

Man (looking to Ruhi....who made cute pout and then he pecked Ruhi's pout and pulled her cute nosy) - Ohh god itna shaitaan ho gaya hai dadda ka innocent baccha.....itna dangerous adventure kiya mere ittu chotu se baby ne!!

Ru (with frowning and confused expression) - Dadda aap gussa nai ho mere se?

Nav (to manik.....with confused face) - Haa manik baby ne thoda dangerous adventure kiya hai....tumhe gussa nahi aaya?

Nan (with laughing) - Navu he isn't angry....but haa baby ne joh "Dangerous Adventure" kiya hai na....for him that's the funny one...see woh kitna hans raha hai and about adventure toh uss crazy psycho ladki ki kismat bohot acchi thi jo baby monster ne usse punished kiya....agar monster ne kiya hota na toh ab tak uski photo frame pe garland hota!! Bcuz mere baby monster ne thodi mercy toh bhi dikhayi....but her dadda is very bad...he is merciless...woh kisipe bhi mercy nahi dikhate and joh unke princess ko harm kare unpe toh bilkul bhi nahi!! So that girl is truly lucky and rahi baat punishment ki toh she deserved this...(turning to her mini monster mode...angrily) How dare she to harm MANAN'S JAAN and uss pagl ladki ne meri baby ka sabse precious bracelet bhi toda....she don't even have any idea about princess's bracelet...how much she is attached to that bracelet...and more over aaj meri jaan ko joh bhi pain ho raha hai, takleef ho rahi hai.....only bcuz of that witch....how much baby's knees was hurted bcuz of her only and mere bacchi ko abhi bhi kitna pain ho raha hai bcuz of her wounds....just think once ki aiyapaa na kare but agar baby ko instead of her knees kahi aur lagti....and usse jyada aur kuch bura hota toh kya karte hum haan....seriously navu agar main princess ke place pe hoti na toh i swear to baby.....jaan le leti main uski for hurting my baccha....and about manik toh mujhe sach me nahi pata ki yeh kya karta ya phir karega...(with evil smirk) bcuz i know how much he is possessive for his baby mujhse kahi jyada! Now jitna humara baby bear kar raha hai na....uske baad this monster is not gonna leave that psycho easily.....(looking towards manik) right monster? (Manik nods...with his very dangerous and mischievous smirk!! After a minute...he feel little tugged on his tee's sleeve....manik look down and seen Ruh....who is looking to him only...then he raised his one eyebrow)

Ru (with making pout) - Mela blacelet dadda!!

Man (kissing Ruhi's lips softly....making her giggled and others smile) - I already give this to fix it babu...kal tak mere bacche ka favorite bracelet uske paas hoga!!

Ru (with shining eyes) - Sacchi dadda?

Man (kissing Ruhi's forehead) - Mucchi dadda ki jaan!! (Ruh being a super excited and happy kid...she lifted her head from manik's chest and sit on his tummy)

Ru (to nan....with widen smile) - Mumma suna apne...kal meko mera favorite bracelet mil jayega....i am sooooooo happy...(spreading her arms widly....making all smile) inna sara (she start jumping on manik's tummy in sitting position only) yeeeyyiee...yuppyy!!