ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ : 101

Helllo Lovies!!! 🥰❤

Let's Gooo!! 😍❣️

*****

MANAN FF : Malhotra's Princess & Manan's Jaan

Manik was tickling Ruh and she is laughing so loud and badly that tears start coming out from her eyes.....manik seen this and stop tickling Ruh and wiped her tears.....manik took Ruh in his embrace and start rubbing her back......after few minutes when manik get confirm that Ruh is normal now....he broke hug and hold her face and place one long deep kiss on her crown......he lingered his lips on her forehead for few minutes.....nan and all servants looking towards them with smile!!

Man (to Ruh......rubbing her chubby cheeks) - Meri jaan ho aap babu....always stay happy and do lots of shaitani baby.....babaji bless my chotu baccha always!!

Ru (to manik.....hugging him tightly) - Aap ho na baby ke saath toh baby always will be happy happy dadda (with evil naughty smirk) aur waise bhi abhi toh meko bohot bohot bohot sari shaitani karni hai dadda.....aap mere saath rahoge na humesha?

Man (to Ruh.....kissing on her hairs) - Yess dadda ki jaan dadda will be with his baccha humesha, forever!! (Ruh nods and that time nan come there after cleaning her happy tears)

Nan (to ManRu......with smile) - Arre dadda aur unke baby ko aaj yahi rehna hai kya? (turning to manik) mani you have to attend conference na and tumhe toh jana compulsory hai after all you are the Chief Guest of world's biggest medical conference.....dekho it's already late aur late ho jaoge baba!!

Man (to nan.......rolling his eyes) - Excuse me Mrs. Malhotra i am Manik Malhotra and the Chief Guest there aur without me toh conference start bhi nahi hogi.....one more thing that is i am not going there alone tum aur jaan bhi jaa rahe ho mere saath....bcoz there is a party after conference aur main tum dono ke bina nahi jane wala and specially without my princess toh bilkul bhi nahi!!

Ru (to manik......with twinkling eyes) - Yeeyiee main bhi jaungi na apke saath dadda?

Man (to Ruh....pecking her cheeks) - Haa dadda ki jaan dadda ka baby bhi jayega unke sath!! (Ruhi jumped on her place like a excited kid even she start her happy dance in sitting position only and manan laughed on their baby princess......manik turned to nan) nandu you already took bath na bas ready hona hai na ab tumhe? (nan nods) toh theek hai tum pehle ready ho jao kyuki tumhe time lagega and please wear black saree.....jab tak tum ready hoti ho main iss shaitan baby ko bath kara deta hu aur phir tum isse ready kar dena....till then i will be ready!! (nan nods and manik hold his baby monkey in his arms and MananRu went towards their room)

Inside room

Nan was wearing her black saree and getting ready....inside washroom manik was giving bath to his naughty princess.....who is busy to playing with bubbles and throwing this bubbles on her dadda's bare body (remember manik is in only his shorts) manik was washing his baby princess's long silky hairs very slowly and carefully.....but manik's baby monster is not in the mood to let her dadda do this easily bcoz Ruh was continuously moving here and there while playing!!

Man (to Ruh.....with washing her hairs slowly) - Babu don't move na jaana....theek se raho baccha dadda apke hairs wash kar rahe hai na baby please?

Ru (to manik......cutely with making pout) - But meko bubbles ke sath khelna hai na dadda!!

Man (to Ruh.....pecking her pout) - Jaana aap baadme khel lena beta now stay straight baby and let dadda give bath to his baby jaldi se.....phir apko ready bhi toh hona hai na babu....my baccha wants to go with dadda right jaan? (Ruh bobbed her head) toh abhi theek se raho aap ok baby?