ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ : 19

Helllooo Everyone's!! 🙌💞

How are you'll...i hope you'll taking care of yourself!! 🤗

Let's Begins!! 💞💕

*****

MANAN FF : Malhotra's Princess & Manan's Jaan

Al (to kids) - What happened? What are you all discussing with each others....there is something wrong or something happened?

Nan (standing from her place to kids with scared and glossy eyes) - Please baccho if anything b..bad or something hap..pened with my R..Ruh...please tell me! (They saw each others and nods....then dev come toward nan and made her sit on sofa near raj and he himself sit on his knees holding nan's hand)

Dev (to nan) - Chachi first promised me that after hearing this you won't fall weak and cry....(forwarding his hand) Promised me!

Nan (putting her hand on his hand) - Promised!

Dev (taking a long breath while looking down) - Woh aaj....(and he told everything to them.....everyone become shocked after hearing this and their eyes become moist!! But nan is sitting there numb and tears coming out from her eyes...everyone become silent there! No one is ready to react but soon nyo broke this silence)

Nyo (angrily) - This much is happened today and that to with my baby princess....and why i didn't know anything about it?

Kav (very angrily) - Bcuz of this witch jenny and her friends dadi!! I am damn sure that she threaten everyone!

Nan (coming to her sense crying badly) - How's my baby now? B..bohot chot aayi hogi usko...pehle se hi her skin is so much sensitive...thoda sa bhi kuch ho jaye toh jaldi reaction ho jata hai...aur abhi....(looking up joining her hand cryingly) aiyapaa...please keep my baccha safe!!

Sam (worriedly coming to near them) - They are on the way....maybe they will reached in few minutes...let's wait for them! (Everyone nods and passing here and there in worry!! Nan only keep crying and praying to her aiyapaa for her baby)

After 1/2 hour

Door bell ringed and everyone become alert!! Nan immediately stand up from her place...everyone looking toward door only without blinking their eyes....one servant come and opened door...with door opening everyone's heartbeat start beating fastly with every second!!

Soon door get opened and everyone's breath stuck in their throat only after seeing the scene infront them!! There manik is standing with sleeping Ruhi in his arms and her face dipped into his nape! Nan's gazed fall on Ruhi's knees which is now covered with white bandages! She stumbled from her place....and nav and al hold her from both sides immediately! Manik slowly forward his step toward them and he come near nan! She first saw toward manik who is looking to her with little glossy eyes....and then nan look Ruhi who is sleeping in her dadda's arms. Manik could see worried and panicked expressions on their faces...offcourse they will be worried after seeing their bundle of joy like this!!

Raj (caressing Ruhi's hairs slowly) - Manik how are she now.....and (looking toward her knees) baby's wounds....isn't it so much deep right?

Man (with tenesd voice) - Dad her wounds are deep but it will get heal soon i will take care of this....and she is ok now bas we have to take care of her properly!! (Everyone nods little knowing that now manik couldn't tell them properly...bcuz he is worried and broken now more than anyone) umm (to nan) nandu come with me! (Nan immediately wipe her tears and followed manik...who enter inside their room)