Chapter Title Cause I'm Uncreative

Feathers, teeth, fur. Horns and insect wings. Purple speckles, half shadows, red and green lights.

These were the descriptions given to the heros. Apparently some creature had been terrorizing a small town. Smaller heros were never able to see it, let alone capture it. The closest anyone had gotten were the Dream Team, who managed to catch a large, red and white feather.

And so the case was pushed to the top three heros. Philza Minecraft,and his twin sons Technoblade and Wilbur Soot. The three were dubbed The Sleepy Boi's Inc.

Phil sighed as he dropped the case file on the short coffee table in the rental house they were in. There really wasn't much to go on. He ruffled his wings behind him as he leaned back in his chair.

Wilbur phased through the door of the house, "Any leads?"

"Not one." Phil groaned, rubbing his eyes.

Wilbur chuckled and sat down across from his father, taking the file and flipping through the pages, "Well if it's any consolation, the towns folk have very conflicting stories."

"Great." Phil dragged out the word as he rolled his eyes, "Where's Techno?"

Wilbur shrugged, "He said he wanted to check out the forest."

"That mother fucker. I told him to wait." Phil slumped down in his chair, allowing Wilbur to see more of the forest that reached their back steps.

"You know Techno. He only wants to get the job done and sleep." Wilbur laughed.

"Yeah, and it's gotten him in trouble multiple times." Phil sighed, standing up, "if he's not back by sundown, were going after him."

Wilbur whined, "why did I have to go!?"

"Because I don't trust you being alone." Phil smirked.

"What have I ever done to make you think that?" Wilbur crossed his arms.

"Wil, you burnt a toaster." Phil looked directly at his son.

Wilbur's face went red, "I was five! I thought that was behind us!"

Phil just laughed, his feathers fluffing up in amusement, "Alright mate."

Wilbur huffed as his dad walked into the kitchen. He went back to reading the case file. Nothing seemed to add up about... Whatever this thing was. It couldn't be a person, that was impossible. A person couldn't have more than one form. It was completely unheard of. The closest someone could get to having multiple forms is Phil, who had a human form, wings, and a crow form.

But someone who had traits of multiple animals? Impossible.

Wilbur sighed and tossed the file back to where it was before. This was strange. He closed his eyes. What is the connection?

"Wil!"

He opened his eyes again to see golden rays streaming through the windows. He sighed.

"I take it Techno's not back yet?" Wilbur glanced at Phil.

Phil shook his head, "he messaged me saying he got lost."

Wilbur choked back a laugh, "the human GPS got lost?"

"He was following something and got teleported." Phil said, a grim look in his eyes, "he won't pick up now."

Wilbur frowned, "okay. Let's go."

Phil nodded, spreading his wings "you go east, I'll check north and west."

Wilbur nodded and Phil flew off. He stared at the forest. It seemed intimidating, threatening, but at the same time also scared. Like it was hiding in itself.