It Was Never Meant To Be

Tommy had never felt better as he flew around with Techno's axe. He swooped in close to XD, giving the axe a heavy swing. The boy laughed as the axe hit it's mark and he flew away.

"Take that bitch!" Tommy smiled as he circled around.

XD growled, catching Tubbo as he flew by and tossing him at Tommy.

"Tommy!" Tubbo yelled, reaching out a hand, "catch me!"

"Will do Tubso!" Tommy grabbed Tubbos hand, spinning them around and sending Tubbo straight back at XD.

Tubbo smiled, readying his stingers as he shot at XD. The god raised his arm, but Tubbo's stinger hit it's mark. Tubbo winced as his stinger broke from his wrist. XD shoved him towards the ground.

"Bo!" Ranboo shouted, teleporting up to catch Tubbo.

A moment later both of them were on the ground with purple particles swirling around them. Tubbo smiled, rubbing his wrist.

"Thanks Boo." Tubbo said.

"Are you okay?" Ranboo asked, taking Tubbos hand.

Tubbo chuckled, "it'll grow back."

Techno landed next to them, "are you alright?"

Ranboo and Tubbo nodded. Techno gave them both a small smile. Then the piglin shifter jumped in the air, aiming to land a blow on XD.

Whatever Wilbur gave them was a huge strength boost. Techno smiled as he managed to dodge multiple attacks from the god. He couldn't exactly say he didn't like it. Phil flew above him, getting a good couple of blows in before swooping down to fly beside Techno.

"How you doing mate!?" Phil laughed.

Techno grinned back, "never better!"

Phil flapped his wings, shooting up into the sky. He never thought he'd be able to fly again! He laughed in delight, spiraling down to deliver another blow to XD.

On his way back down, he flew past Wilbur. The phantom was using all the tools he had. Throwing knives, ropes, arrows. Every time phasing through whatever shield XD put up. And he did all of it with a wide smile on his face.

Fundy and Michael watched from a safe distance. Michael couldn't believe how cool his dad's were.

"Dah!" Michael whispered, a big smile on his face.

Fundy smiled, his tail wagging, "mhm! Thats our family!"

Michael watched with a wide eye as his family fought to protect the world. One day, he wanted to be a hero too! Maybe Techie can train him!

"I wanna be hero!" Michael gasped.

Fundy squeezed Michaels hand, "maybe one day. I'll cheer you on from the sidelines!"

XD growled as he struggled with a net the Phantom had thrown. This had gone on long enough.

"ENOUGH!" XD yelled, sending out a blast of energy and destroying the net.

The heros were thrown back. The ones on the ground rolled a few feet back while the ones in the air were hit with debris. Even Fundy and Michael felt the blast.

XD breathed heavily, trying and failing to regain his composure, "how dare you! I'm the god of this world! You should bow to me!"

Tommy let out a small laugh, soon turning in to roaring laughter. Tubbo couldn't help but join in, Ranboo as well.

"What are you laughing at!?" XD demanded.

"You should bow to me!" Tommy mocked, causing Wilbur to let out a chuckle, and Techno even if he wouldn't admit it.

Tubbo nearly fell out of the air in laughter.

"Stop this! Stop this right now!" XD screamed.

Tommy had to jump on Tubbo to keep himself in the air. Ranboo was downright rolling on the floor. And even Philza and Techno we're laughing.

XD growled, "what is wrong with you! You're acting like children!"

Tommy stopped, smiling at XD, "I am a child. What's your excuse?"

XD huffed, completely loss for words. He looked around at the heros laughing at him. There wasn't anything funny about this!

"Stop laughing!" XD yelled, whirling around, "stop it! Stop laughing!"

"Hey Wilbur!" Tommy yelled.

"What do you want gremlin!?" Wilbur called back.

"Let's finish this!" Tommy grinned.

Wilbur smirked, "gladly!"

Tommy flew down, grabbing Wilbur's outstretched hand and pulling him up into the air. Wilbur laughed as Tommy flew him up into the air. Slowly, Tommy's outfit changed to the same uniform as Wilbur's.

XD frowned, charging up another attack.

"Now!" Wilbur yelled.

Tommy threw Wilbur towards XD. XD launched a green, crackling ball at Wilbur. In turn, Wilbur just smiled. He phased through the attack, landing a solid blow to the center of of XD's mask.

XD fell back, falling through the air and crashing to the ground.

Wilbur started falling as well. Tommy rushed to catch him, barely grabbing his hand before he hit the ground.

The two stumbled to the ground. Tommy flipped over his wings as Wilbur rolled alongside him.

"Wil!" Phil shouted, running over to them.

"Tommy!" Tubbo flew down, stumbling slightly but keeping his footing as he ran to his friend.

Ranboo ran up next to Tubbo as he dropped down next to Tommy. Techno took a moment to tie XD with rope.

Phil gasped, picking up his son, "Wilbur! Wil!"

Wilbur laughed as he sat up, "I'm okay! I'm okay!"

Tubbo rolled a laughing Tommy onto his back, "Tommy you scared the shit out of me!"

"Sorry sorry!" Tommy grinned up at his friend, "we did it! We beat XD!"

Tommy threw his arms around Tubbo and Ranboo, wrapping his wings around them. Michael ran up, throwing himself on to the hug pile.

Phil helped Wilbur stand up, Techno coming up as well. Wilbur tried putting pressure on his leg, but hissed in pain.

"Are you okay!?" Phil asked, catching his son.

Wilbur nodded, "yeah, think I just sprained my ankle."

Techno rolled his eyes, "get inside then. Me and the rest of the heros will clean everything up."

Fundy ran up and hugged Wilbur, "You we're amazing!"

Wilbur laughed, rubbing Fundy's ears, "Thanks Fundy."

The boys smiled as they stumbled over, all a tangle of limbs and laughter.

"Did you see how I threw Tubbo!" Tommy said, recounting the battle, "that was epic! And then you stung him! Oh my god that was so cool!"

Tubbo laughed, "and Ranboo teleporting like that! That was incredible!"

"It wasn't that great..." Ranboo rubbed the back of his neck.

"Don't be so modest Ranboo." Wilbur smiled, "you did fantastic. All of you."

Phil chuckled at the boys red faces, "come on now, let's get inside."

The group passed heros rushing out to contain XD. Techno ran up to them as well, taking the other side of Wilbur as they walked into the complex. It was finally over.