Have Some Blue!

Wilbur groaned as he woke up. He was laying on something soft, with bandages wrapped around his stomach where he got stabbed. Wilbur looked around the room he was in. It was strangely similar to his room, but there was orange fur everywhere, as only one bed.

Wilbur stood up with a wince. He could hear voices outside the open door. Slowly, he made his way over, leaning on the doorframe.

Tommy and Tubbo we're playing chess on the couch. Ranboo was on the ground coloring with Michael. Fundy was upside down behind Tommy, swinging his legs over the back of the couch as he scrolled on his phone.

"Checkmate!" Tubbo laughed, moving his his queen in front of Tommy's king.

Tommy groaned, falling back onto Fundy, "No!"

"Hey! Get off!" Fundy shoved Tommy back up.

Tommy laughed, "sorry, sorry!"

Tubbo chuckled, setting up the chess board again, "wanna play again?"

Tommy stretched his back and wings, "nah, I'm gonna get- Wilbur!?"

Wilbur smiled softly, "hey Tommy..."

"Wil!" Tommy shot off the couch, flying straight into Wilbur and nearly knocking him over with a hug.

"Dad!" Fundy ran up as well.

Another chorus of Wilbur's sounded from Tubbo and Ranboo as they came up to give Wilbur a hug.

Wilbur laughed, "I'm pretty popular now, huh?"

"We thought you were dead!" Tommy cried.

Wilbur sighed softly, placing a hand on the boys head, "I was."

"Then how are you here?" Fundy asked.

"The Goddess of Death brought me back." Wilbur shrugged.

Ranboo tilted his head, "Kristen? I-I though her powers were ice related?"

Wilbur shook his head, "Mumza is a literal goddess."

"Wait..." Fundy's eyes went wide, "does that make us demi-gods?"

Wilbur laughed, "I don't know!"

The elevator doors dinged open. Techno and Phil stepped out, both freezing in their tracks when they saw Wilbur up.

Wilbur smiled lightly, "Hey Dad, Techie."

Techno groaned, "it's definitely our Wil..."

Phil chuckled, walking over and giving his son a tight hug. Wilbur winced, but smiled anyway.

"Didn't know you'd miss me this much." Wilbur laughed.

"You're my son." Phil said quietly, "I'll always miss you."

Wilbur melted into the hug. He hadn't realized how cold limbo was. How lonely it was. His heart ached for Ghostbur.

"How-how are you back?" Techno asked.

Wilbur gave his twin a small smile, "The Goddess of Death."

Phil pulled away from the hug, "so she told you, huh?"

Wilbur's eyes went wide, "you knew!?"

"I married the Goddess of Death and you think I wouldn't know?" Phil laughed, "why do you think I was called the Angel of Death?"

"Our mom is a goddess.." Techno sighed, "I need to sit down..."

"She said I was needed to take down XD, who's is another actual god," Wilbur said, "she said I'd figure out why when I got back but... I don't know."

A loud boom shook the building. the windows shattered. The chandelier Foolish so carefully crafted for them clinked violently as pictures fell. Dust fell from the ceiling.

"WILBUR!"

"I think we're gonna find out soon." Techno said, standing up and following everyone to the broken window.

XD was hovering outside. His clothes were burned and his mask was broken in half.

"YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD!" XD yelled.

Wilbur smirked, "you're supposed to be a god!"

XD recoiled, "You insolent little-!"

XD threw a ball of green, crackling light at them. Wilbur pulled his family closer, shutting his eyes tight. But the attack didn't land.

Wilbur opened his eyes to see a glowing blue sphere around them. There wasn't even damage to the building.

"That's what they meant..." Wilbur whispered, "Give them some blue..."

XD growled, "What are you doing!?"

Wilbur reached into his pocket, feeling a handful of little charms. A blue music disk, a blue and gold bee, a blue book, a blue earring on a gold chain, and a blue gem that would fit perfectly in Techno's crown.

Wilbur turned to his family with a large smile, "Have some blue!"

"Stop!" XD yelled, throwing attack after attack at them.

But none of them hit. Each attack was bounced away by a blue shield.

Tommy grinned as he pinned the disk to the bandana Tubbo gave him, Tubbo pinning the bee to his own bandana on his arm. Techno replaced the gem with a smirk, shifting into piglin form. Ranboo pinned his book the the collar of his shirt. Phil replaced his emerald earring with the bright blue.

"What are you doing!" XD screamed, panting in his efforts.

Wilbur shrugged, holding one last pin, "just giving out some blue!"

Wilbur tossed a small flag pin in the air. The yellow shimmered in the sunlight, making the black deeper than the bottom of the ocean. The red was a perfect compliment to the blue as it spun in the air.

The moment Wilbur caught it, his outfit changed to a blue coat with a tricorne hat. Phil's wings grew back fuller than ever, with the darkest ebony feathers. Techno's sword shimmered and glowed. Ranboo's particles swirled around his head. Tommy's wings grew fuller, and raccoon-like markings appeared on his face. Tubbo's outfit changed to a brown vest with fur trim over a flannel, brilliantly showing off his iridescent wings.

Wilbur smiled as he pinned the flag to his coat, "lets end this."