A Big New World

Tommy stared wide eyed at the city. It was so much bigger than the town. And so much busier.

Ranboo stuck close to Tubbo, keeping his gaze down. There were too many people around. This was a bad idea. So many things could go wrong. And the Masks could come back!

"Woah! What's this!?" Tommy gasped, watching a large white tube with things sticking out of each side fly overhead.

"I don't know, but can we just get to the hospital?" Ranboo said, his tail flicking.

"Where is the hospital?" Tubbo asked.

The boys stopped, realizing just how far they got from the Hero Complex. They had no idea where they were. And with all the people running around, they were completely lost.

"Do you boys need help?"

The trio jumped, turning around to see a woman smiling at them. She had a black, wide brimmed hat on top of her black hair, matching with the black and purple dress she wore. Her eyes looked brown at first glance, but after a moment of looking you would notice they were purple. The only thing that wasn't black or purple, was a red heart clip on the collar of her dress, much like the one Phil wore. By her side was a large suitcase.

"No. We don't need help." Tommy crossed his arms, his tail flicking.

Ranboo sighed, "we were looking for the hospital to visit a friend, but got lost..."

The woman smiled, "that's funny, I was going there too. I'm meeting my husband and a friend there."

"Can you help us?" Tubbo asked.

"Of course!" The woman nodded, "I'm Kristen, but my hero name is the Goddess of Death."

"Woah! That's badass!" Tommy smiled.

Kristen chuckled, "thanks. What are your names?"

"I'm Tubbo." The boy said, "the tall one here is Ranboo and this is Tommy."

"Well it's nice to meet you." Kristen smiled as a yellow car pulled up, "this is our ride to the hospital. Hop on in."

The boys nodded, piling into the car. Kristen went behind the car, putting her suitcase in the back. She then squeezed in next to the boys.

The ride was silent for the most part. The boys in total awe of the machine. But soon enough they pulled up to a large white building.

"Come on boys." Kristen smiled, stepping out of the car.

The boys quickly stumbled out. They were in an entirely different place! And in half the time it took them to walk to what Kristen told them was an airport.

"Kri-! Oh for fucks sake..."

The boys turned to see Phil standing by the door of the building, an unreadable expression on his face.

"Hey babe!" Kristen smiled, walking up and giving her husband a kiss.

"Hey." Phil smiled, then turned to the boys, "I told you three to stay in the penthouse."

"We wanted to visit Dream!" Tommy cried, "he's our friend!"

"Oh my god." Phil sighed, "you got so lucky that Kristen found you and not a complete stranger."

The boys didn't say anything for a moment.

"Can we still visit Dream?" Tubbo asked.

Kristen laughed, "come on, let them. They came all this way."

Phil sighed, "yes, okay. Come on, I'll take you to Dream's room."

The boys smiled, running after Phil and Kristen. The inside of the hospital was white. White walls, white ceiling, white floors. It almost looked like...

The trio stuck close to each other as they went down empty corridors. Any enthusiasm they previously had was gone. It was so much like the facility.

"I don't like it here..." Tubbo whispered.

"Me either." Tommy said, tucking his wings in.

Ranboo nodded, purple particles swirling around his head.

As they walked, a large black wing surrounded them. The dark feathers blocked most of their view of the hallway.

Phil gave them a small smile, "this way "

Phil and Kristen lead them into a room. Contrary to the halls, the room was painted a light blue. Darker blue curtains hung across the windows, blocking the view of outside. Laying on a bed was Dream, his mask on the table beside him.

"Hey Dream, I'm back." Phil smiled.

Dream smiled tiredly back, "you weren't gone for long. Hi Kristin... And boys?"

"Hi Dream." Tommy gave him a small wave.

Dream sighed softly, "glad to see you three are okay. Come on in, have a seat."

The boys nodded, making their way over to blue chairs that were pulled up by the bed.

Kristen watched Tommy carefully. There was something about him that just felt... Familiar. Like she knew him before.

"Does Tommy feel familiar to you?" Kristen asked, watching as the boy laughed.

Phil hummed, "what do you mean?"

Kristen shrugged, "I don't know. I think it's because he's around the same age Theseus would be if... Maybe I'm just making it up."

Phil placed a hand on her shoulder, "we'll be okay."