Mommy?

How Tommy got stuck babysitting was beyond him. Ranboo and Tubbo had woken him up, put Michael in his arms, and left with Fundy. He tried to give him back, yet here he was, with Michael sitting across from him and Wilbur asleep in his room.

"Alright Michael, one more time, Tom-my!" The boy said.

"Mee!" Michael giggled.

"No no no!" Tommy sighed, "Tom-"

"-Ohm-" Michael repeated.

"-my." Tommy said.

"-mee!" Michael squealed.

"Tommy!" The boy smiled.

"Mee!" Michael giggled.

Tommy groaned, holding his face in his hands, "this is hopeless..."

Michael smiled and crawled into Tommy's lap, giving him a hug. Tommy smiled softly at the child. He was going to be the best goddamn uncle.

"Hey Tommy." Wilbur opened his door, leaning on the doorframe.

"Hey Wil, shouldn't you be resting?" Tommy asked.

Wilbur laughed, then winced, "I've never been better... Ow..."

Tommy rolled his eyes, setting Michael on the ground. He got up and walked over to Wilbur.

"Bed. Now." Tommy said, trying to push Wilbur back into his room.

"Bet! Bet!" Michael chanted.

"I'm okay, seriously." Wilbur patted Tommy's head, then frowned, "I just got confirmation that XD was stopping by later and figured I'd warn you."

"Oh." Tommy responded, glancing at Michael.

Wilbur followed his gaze. The child was coloring away, not a care in the world as he drew his little family. He was so sweet, even drawing Wilbur and Fundy into the picture.

The elevator dinged open. Michael jumped up with a smile on his face, running over to the doors.

"Dah!" Michael squealed, "Da-?"

Michael stumbled back when he saw a strange man in a green cloak standing in the elevator. Tommy rushed over, scooping up the child and holding him close.

"Mee?" Michael whimpered, looking up at the boy.

XD smiled down at the two, "hello! Who is this?"

"None of your business." Tommy glared, backing away from the taller man.

XD smiled wider, tilting his head, "interesting. How cute he is. How... Innocent."

Wilbur stepped between them, "to what do we owe the please today?"

XD shrugged, "I heard you were injured and wanted to check in."

"How humble of you." Wilbur said with false sweetness.

"I must check on my pawns to make sure they're in working order." XD lifted Wilbur's chin with one finger, "right, pawn?"

Wilbur didn't say anything. Tommy watched as XD hummed, lowering his hand. Wilbur stayed frozen in place.

"W-Wilbur?" Tommy asked, taking a step forward.

"Don't worry about him." XD turned to the children, "he will be fine."

Tommy frowned, "I don't like how you talk about Wilbur. I think you should leave."

"Eave!" Michael poofed into his piglin form, sticking his tongue out.

XD took a step back, offended at the audacity of these children. He frowned and stepped back into the elevator without a word.

"Wilbur?" Tommy asked, tugging on Wilbur's sleeve, "W-Wil? Wilby?"

Wilbur snapped back, blinking frantically. He looked down at Tommy, who flinched under his gaze.

"What do you want, child?" Wilbur spat.

Tommy took a step back, his wings twitching closer to his body. Wilbur's eyes softened.

"Sorry Tommy. I have a lot on my mind right now with... Everything going on." Wilbur sighed.

Tommy nodded slightly, "m-maybe you should go rest..."

Wilbur nodded, heading off to his room, "yeah... I think I will."

Tommy and Michael watched as Wilbur walked off, seemingly unbothered by his injury. The elevator dinged open again, this time Tubbo bounced out of the elevator.

"Michael! We're back!" Tubbo laughed, reaching for his son.

"Dah!" Michael smiled, hugging his dad tightly.

Ranboo followed closely, hugging Tubbo and Michael, "Hi Michael."

Michael giggled in his father's arms, "Mommy!"

"Huh?" Tubbo looked up at Ranboo, "Mommy? Are you cheating on me!?"

Ranboo sighed, "Bo, who would I be cheating on you with?"

Tubbo hummed, glaring at his platonic husband. Michael pouted and pointed at Tommy.

"Mommy!" Michael whined.

Tommy blinked, "is he taking about me?"

"Mommy! Mommy!" Michael giggled.

Fundy laughed as he walked out of the elevator, "oh my god! You're his Mommy!"

"I am not!" Tommy huffed, "he's just mispronouncing my name!"

Tubbo laughed, "you can be his Mommy if you want!"

"No!" Tommy whined, "no no no!"

"Mommy!" Michael giggled.

Ranboo chuckled and rubbed Michael's head, "okay bud."

"Also, why is Michael in piglin form?" Tubbo asked.

Tommy looked up the them, his expression grew serious, "XD came by again."

Fundy shivered, his tail poofing slightly, "that guy always gave me the creeps..."

"You know him?" Ranboo asked.

Fundy kinda shrugged, "I met him after the whole age thing... He took me to this place- kinda like a hospital -and did a bunch of tests and stuff. But they couldn't figure out what happened."

"Did... Did this place have people with smiley face masks?" Tommy asked, dreading the answer.

Fundy nodded. Tommy felt his chest tighten. No, it couldn't be...

"Tommy?" Tubbo gripped his sleeve, "You don't think..."

Ranboo held Michael a little tighter,"George said my facility was government run- I-I think-"

"XD is the creator of the Smiley Men." Tommy whispered, his eyes going wide, "and he's messed with Wilbur's mind."

Just then, a string of explosions sounded throughout the Complex and the floor crumbled beneath their feet.