Time For Funnies Again!

"Phil!" Tommy yelled, "my wing itches!"

Phil sighed, "don't you dare take those bandages off."

"But it itches!" Tommy flapped his good wing in frustration.

Ranboo sighed as he stirred the pasta in the kitchen, "I feel bad for not teleporting you too..."

"Don't feel bad." Tommy pouted, "you got Tubbo and Michael to safety. You could have really hurt yourself if you teleported me too."

"Boo, you did enough." Tubbo said, giving him a light headbutt.

"Did I?" Ranboo asked quietly.

"Yes." Phil said, walking over to the tall boy, "you saved a lot of people Ranboo."

Ranboo nodded, his tail curling around him. The the door was thrown open and Techno walked in. Without saying a word, Techno went over and flopped on the couch, barely missing Tommy.

"Techo!" Michael gasped, running over to the other piglin shifter.

Techno mumbled something, raising a hand to pat the child's head without raising his own. Michael smiled and giggled.

"Rough day?" Phil asked with a chuckle.

"I don't know how you managed number one hero." Techno groaned, "this sucks."

Phil laughed, "well, it's probably harder with so many heros out of commission right now."

Techno sighed, sitting up, "well, I'm home for the night."

"Oh good!" Ranboo's ears perked up, "I'm making pasta!"

Techno gave him a small smile, "cool."

Tommy huffed and tugged on Techno's sleeve, "Techno! My wing itches!"

"Uh..?" Techo raised an eyebrow.

"Tommy, it's only been two weeks." Phil said, "you have at least four more weeks before you can take the bandages off."

Tommy groaned, falling back on the couch, "but it itches! And it's hot!"

Phil rolled his eyes, "you just have to deal with it for a while."

Tommy whined, burying his head in a cushion. Michael climbed up  behind Tommy, hugging his arm.

"Tommy help?" Michael asked.

"No, I don't need-" Tommy paused, "you said my name!"

Michael giggled "Tommy happy!"

"Oh my god! You said my name!" Tommy smiled, hugging the child.

Michael squealed with laughter, hugging Tommy back. Tubbo smiled at the two as Ranboo started serving the pasta out.

"Tubbo! He said my name!" Tommy yelled to his friend, almost on the verge of tears.

"Good job boss man." Tubbo smiled.

Just then, Fundy came running through the door. There was a huge smile on his face, and he seemed to be holding something in his arms.

"Grandad! Techno!" Fundy yelled, his tail wagging.

"Uh, hey Fundy, what's up?" Phil asked with a chuckle.

"Halloween!" Fundy squealed, "I almost forgot cause of everything that happened, but it's next week!"

"Hell yeah! Halloween!" Tubbo laughed, "what's Halloween?"

"It's a holiday where you get candy and get scared." Techno sighed.

"That's not all!" Fundy yelled, "you get to dress up! And go trick or treating with friends! And scare people! And go to spooky corn mazes! And go ghost hunting! And you have fun! Look! I already have a costume!"

Fundy held up what looked to be a military uniform. It was a light blue coat over a white shirt. Gold shoulder pads and buttons decorated the coat. And to tie it all off, was a red scarf.

"I made it myself!" Fundy said, his tail wagging.

Techno laughed, "it looks like Wils horrible old outfit!"

Fundy's ears and tail drooped, "it-it is..."

Techno stopped laughing, sighing softly, "you did good Fundy. Its almost an exact replica."

"Really?" Fundy's ears went up an inch.

Techno nodded, "yeah. I just hated that outfit."

"Hush Techno." Phil said, walking up to the fox shifter, "Wil made the outfit himself, just like you did. He'd be proud."

Fundy teared up, hugging his grandfather tightly. Phil hugged him back.

"Hey Fundy," Tommy started, "will you help me find a costume?"

Fundy looked up, "uh, yeah! We could match!"

Phil chuckled, "if you want to match, I'm pretty sure we still have Wil's old costume."

Techno groaned, "no, don't bring it out again, please! Phil!"

Tubbo gasped, "Ranboo! We should be a Minecraft bee and enderman! And Michael can be a zombie piglin!"

Tommy huffed, "you're not going to match with us!?"

"Nope!" Tubbo smiled.

"That's mean!" Tommy pouted.

Ranboo sighed, "is anyone going to eat? The pastas getting cold..."