CHAPTER - 1

Lauren's POV

"Avi, wake up. Its already 5 in the morning."  I heard my mom who probably get in my bedroom without my notice.

"Mom, give me five more minutes. I got hang over and it kills me. Please."
I said without opening my eyes as i hug my pillow tight.

"Lauren Averie! Sino bang may sabi sayong tumakas ka kagabi at umuwi ng 3am? Bumangon kana diyan."
And here we go again. Wala akong choice kundi bumangon na dahil hindi titigil si Mommy sa pag rarant dito.

I slowly stretch my arm and yawn. It was a great night yesterday, wala na akong pakielam sa hang over mawawala rin to mamaya pagdating ko ng school.

Bumangon na ako dahil hindi aalis si Mommy sa kwarto ko unless pupunta na ako sa bathroom ko.

"Look Mom, Dad allowed me to go out last night. He said he would talk to you. And besides he told me that i remind him the younger version of you." I said as i smirk to her that makes her annoyed even more.

"Avi, tigilan mo ang pag gamit sa Daddy mo para sa excuses mo. Bilisan mo na ang kilos mo at dadaanan ka raw ni Nicolai mamaya." She said as she walk towards the door.

What? Bakit kailangan sabay pa kami ni Arius? Lalo lang akong di makakafocus nito sa morning routine ko. Arrghhhh.

I rush out to my bathroom to take a bath. I need to make extra effort para naman tumambay ang amoy ko diba?

After i take a bath, i wear my uniform. Yeah i am Lauren Averie Keller, 20 years old taking Bachelor of Fine Arts at one of the pretigious school in the country were in, my parents are one of the stock holder in Daleson University.

   Pero mayroon kaming sariling company because my Dad is one of the greatest successful Entreprenuer all over the world. Pero unlike sa ibang drama, hindi naman kontrabida ang parents ko. They allow me to choose over my passion. Kasi kahit anong mangyari naman im the Heiress of our Company and soon sa akin rin iiwan ang pagmamanage nito so i would love to enjoy every pieces of moment i have right now.

I fixed my stuff, and wear my uniform. I just put a little make up para naman hindi halatang puyat at may hang over ako.

"What took you so long Avi? Dumiretso kana sa dining area nandoon na si Nicolai kausap ng Daddy mo". Sabi ni Mommy as i went down from the stair.

I slowly walk in the dining area and saw a man sitting next to my dad.

He was a male model and he was adored by the fairer sex for his quiff haircut.It was a casual jumble sometimes but mostly neat and flowing. His crescent-of-moon eyebrows were thin and narrow. He carried an imperious nose well and his angular cheekbones carved down towards a flinty jaw.

Unusually for a model, he had a manly, Samson physique. The catwalk loved the way he glided with an athletic grace without skipping a beat.

His mariner-blue eyes were orb round and darted constantly, a-gleam with delight and the vigour of youth. They were soft, Irish eyes and swam with joy. They shone brightly, like two sapphires dipped in milky pools.

Everyone commented on his vivacious character and his gentle nature. His voice could be foghorn loud when he was booming out a guffaw but it was normally mellifluous. His gap year clothes always made him appear younger than his years. The swirl of his loamy cologne had them swooning in the aisles.

And yes, he was my bestfriend Nicolai Arius Valencia. I know from how i describe him i confidently say i really admire him from head to toe. And wala naman siyang idea about dito, because im not into confessing.