CHAPTER - 38

Third Person's POV

"Mommy! Mommy! Wake up!" Lucas shouted nang makapasok ito sa kwarto ni Lauren na natutulog pa rin hangang ngayon.

He run towards her bed and jump over repeatedly that made his Mom groan.

"Lucas baby, im still sleepy. Please give me peace." She murmured and cover her face using her duvet.

Dahan dahan naman pumasok si Jhared sa kwarto ni Lauren habang nakangiti si Lucas sa ginagawa ng ama.

Jhared arrived earlier dahil may usapan sila ni Lauren na pupunta sila sa ospital para ipacheck up ang balikat niya na nabagsakan noong nakaraang araw.

He already cooked and prepare breakfast for Lucas and Lauren. If you wonder kung paano nakapasok si Jhared sa penthouse, simple lang, Lauren gave her passcode para incase na may emergency ay makatakbo kaagad ito papunta dito. Although its a quiet battle bago nya mapapayag si Lauren na ibigay sa kanya ang passcode ng penthouse niya.

"Mommy someone is looking for you. Wake up!" Halos mahilo si Lauren sa sunod sunod na pag alog ni Lucas sa katawan niya na ikinatawa naman ni Jhared.

Lumapit ito kay Lauren na nakataklob pa rin ng kumot. He slowly pulled the duvet that made him see her.

Nakapakit pa rin ito na mukhang nakabalik kaagad sa pag tulog kaya naman he caress her face and whisper.

"Good morning beautiful. I love you." She quickly open her eyes as she saw a man with a perfect jawline, pointed nose, hazelnut brown eyes, kissable lips and his charismatic dimple.

Her heart beat instantly without second thought. His natural smell linger into her nose that urging her to hug him and planted kisses towards his face.

The latter smile at her as he put a few strand of her hair towards her ear.

"Are you enjoying the view Queen?" He smirk at her that made her flinch instantly.

"What are you doing here?" She speak out at umupo sa kama.

"Mommy i'm hungry. Stop asking Daddy. He already cooked our breakfast. Let's go." She smile at her son and kiss him instantly on his lips.

"Goodmorning baby grumpy. How's your sleep?" She asked at umupo naman sa tabi niya si Jhared at yumakap sa likod niya.

"It's good Mommy. Although i dream that daddy turns into a monster and eats you last night. Its kinda creepy." She arched her eyebrow dahil may tumatawa sa likod niya.

"What's funny jerk?" She impatiently asked the latter.

He immediately shook his head at tumingin kay Lucas na nakasiksik na rin kay Lauren.

"I already ate your Mom before Theo. But i would love to do it again every night." Jhared wiggled his eyebrows while Lucas furrowed his eyebrow at mukhang nalilito sa sinasabi ni Jhared.

"I'm not joking around Daddy. Tsk. You're so mean." Tatawa pa sana si Jhared not until Lauren look at him furiously.

"Really Jhared? Telling those stuff to Lucas? Unbelievable." She rolled her eyes towards the latter.

"But i'm telling the truth. I alrea----" hindi na naituloy ni Jhared ang sasabihin dahil tinakpan ni Lauren ang bibig niya.

"Stop it Jerk. You effin pervert monkey." She make her way para bumaba na kama at binuhat si Lucas. Para lumabas ng kwarto.