CHAPTER - 46

Third Person's POV

"Good morning Queen" Red greeted Lauren as she open her eyes from a long sleep.

Lauren place her head on his neck while her arm hug him tightly. She closes her eyes and about to sleep again.

"Still sleepy?" Lauren slowly nod her head and hug him tighter.

She's wearing her Red's over size tee's and nothing else. Mula ng tumira si Red sa penthouse they rarely made love dahil na din sa condition ni Lauren. They are very careful about their baby at ayaw nilang gawin ang isang bagay na maaring ikapahamak nito.

Sky gave birth two months ago with a healthy baby boy name Cloud, while Jade is on her 38 weeks. Its a month of December and last night, tinapos nila ang christmas decoration na matagal na nilang pinaplanong gawin, ngunit palaging nauudlot dahil sa pagiging abala ni Red sa pag hahanap ng lead kung sino si MGD.

Lauren is now on her 7 months. She's too stubborn about having her ultrasound. She wants to have her gender reveal when she gave birth. Subalit Red is agaisnt her will dahil napansin niyang mas doble ang laki ng tyan nito kumpara kina Jade at Sky noong nasa ika 28 weeks ang mga ito.

Last ultra sound niya ay 16 weeks pa siya kaya naman they are planning to have their ultrasound to finally know their baby's gender para rin makapag set up na sila ng nursery room at maisabay na sa pamimili ng christmas present.

Red stared at the clock and it's already 8 in the morning. Her check up schedule is 10 in the morning and probably she needs to prepare herself bago pa sila abutin ng traffic.

"Queen come on. As long as i want you to sleep all day, we can't. We need to visit your OB Gyne today. I'm very excited to meet my little munchkins." Sinubukan ni Red na iharap si Lauren ngunit mas hinigpitan nito ang yakap sa kanya.

"Five more minutes Hon. Please." She use her softest voice to make the latter weaken.

"But.. Okay fine. Just five more minutes and babangon na tayo." Naramdaman naman ni Red na ngumiti ito kaya hinaplos niya ang buhok nito ang ginawaran ng halik sa noo.

"I love you. I can't imagine my life without you. Each day i learn something new. I learn to be patient and be compassionate in everything. You teach me how to be considerate not just for what i felt but also from the others. I even become stronger when i'm with you. There's no place like home when i'm with you Lauren. You complete me." Red kiss her forehead and hug her tight.

Lauren lift up her face and smile at him .

"You're such a sweet talker Jerk. Ganan ba talaga ang epekto ko sayo?" She put her finger on the top on his nose and tap the tip of it.

"Yes. Every single day of my life." He kissed her softly and smile.

"You're too gorgeous with my shirts on. I wonder how does it looks like if i take these off? What do you think?" He smile naughtly and wiggle his eyebrow.

"No. You've done so much last night Red. I'm afraid if Baby Chico will find it gross when he meet your mighty soldier in the morning." Red chuckled ng marinig ang sinabi ni Lauren.

He stared at her without saying a word that made the brunette furrowed her eyebrow.

"Why? " she ask curiously pero umiling si Red.

"It's been 6 years now but still i have this butterflies in my stomach." Lauren chuckled dahil walang araw na hindi ipinaramdam ni Red kung gaano siya nito kamahal.