CHAPTER - 41

Third Person's POV

"Mommy! Daddy! I'm home! Surprise!!!'" Lucas run towards their direction na ikinagulat naman nina Lauren at Red.

"Averie! What is the meaning of these? " Her Dad and Mom is looking at them furiously. Lauren swallow a lump and turns pale as if she saw a ghost.

Oh Holy crop! This can't be good. Shit.

Lucas pulled the hem of Lauren's shirt dahil nagulat ito sa malakas na pagsigaw ni Mr. Keller.

"Mommy.." Lucas look up to see his Mom whose now unease.

"Lucas darling, come here to grandma. Let's play inside your room." Nilapitan si Lucas ni Mrs. Keller but he shook his head.

"No. I'll stay beside her. I know grandpa will scold her. I will protect her. I wont let anyone hurt her again." Lauren bite her lips as she try to hold her tears upon hearing her son protecting her.

She kneel down enough to face Lucas and make him calm.

"Baby listen to me okay? I will be fine. I can handle grandpa. Just go with grandma inside and i will be there after we talk. " she caress her son's face to sooth him.

But still he doesn't want to live her in that state.

"Please baby? We'll talk later. I promise." She show her soft smile so Lucas can't resist her anymore.

Lucas look up to ask his Dad's approval. Red kneel down and ruffled his hair.

"I'll protect your Mom, little buddy don't worry. Do you trust me?" Lucas immediately nod his head and embrace his Mom.

"Tell me if he scold you Mommy and i will kick that old man's ass. I love you Mommy." He kiss his Mom's lips and run towards her grandma.

Mrs. Keller hold his hand and went inside his room immediately.

"Dad---" Lauren cut off by her Dad before she explain everything.

"I trusted you lady. I'm very disappointed with your actions. " Lauren can tell that Mr.Keller is completely mad at her.

"Sir it was my fault. Lauren has nothing to do with it."Red speak out. Hindi niya hahayaang akuin ni Lauren lahat.

"Of course Mr. Daleson it's your fault! At the very beginning its all your fault!" He raise his voice that made Lauren tremble in fear.

"D-dad. Please.." she tried to loosen her Dad's anger but he's totally mad at them.

"No Averie. You better stop and shut your mouth." He pointed his finger with her.

"Hindi pa ba sapat sayo Mr.Daleson na saktan mo anak ko? You rape her! God Damn it! I never laid my fingers in her. You abuse her you asshole." Hindi na napigilan ni Mr. Keller ang sarili at sinuntok nito si Red na tumumba kaagad sa sahig.

"Dad! Enough!" Pag pigil ni Lauren sa ama pero alam niyang hindi ito maawat.

"I've waited 5 years just to punch your face Mr.Daleson. Magpasalamat ka na na-coma ka dahil kung hindi sisiguraduhin kong nabulok kana sa bilangguan!" Red teared up dahil sa sinabi ng ama ni Lauren.

"Bilib din naman ako sa kapal ng mukha mong balikan ang anak ko. Ohh. I forgot may amnesia ka nga pala. May dahilan ka para lapitan si Lauren dahil wala kang naalala kung paano mo sinira ang buhay niya!" Galit na galit na hinawakan ni Mr. Keller si Red sa damit nito.