CHAPTER - 31

Third Person's POV

Everyone is busy in the grocery. You can see the number of customers entering the vicinity.

Bryle is roaming around to look for his ingredients because he's going to prepare a wonderful dinner for his family. Its been a while since he started to get back on his track, now he's handling their company and he's even introduce as the newly CEO of Daleson Corporation.

He's face was publish on the tabloids, magazine and even billboards. Some businessman call him as a bachelor, thinking that he was single young businessman.  Marami sa mga kababaihan ang nagkakagusto sa kanya. No wonder, mas nagmature and itsura niya at mas lalong naging attractive sa mata ng lahat.

He's wearing his navy blue suit, when he decided to drop by in a grocery para hanapin ang kulang na ingredients kailangan niya for making roasted chicken and steak. He cant still remember some part of his past but he's in progress, maliban sa part kung saan nakakilala niya si Lauren.

He already visited Ellie's grave kasama nina Jade at Kenon. Hindi man niya maalala kung ano ang pinag daanan at nakaraan nila ni Ellie, naramdaman niyang naging malaking bahagi ito ng kanyang nakaraan.

Nag-ikot ikot siya ng buong lugar when he saw a very fine and dazzling woman standing in front of the meat section. She's wearing a simple high waist pants that expose her sexy curve with her long legs, paired by a black fitted sleeveless crop top that made her damn gorgeous. Her hair is curled on tip naturally that made her even more beautiful. He stared on her face without his notice, just like  he saw a wonderful creature that came from above.

"Shit. Is it possible that a Goddess turns into a human and live here for good?" He hold his heart as he feel uncertain raise beat just like he run towards the oval to make a lap.

He walk closer to get the chance to look and memorize the woman's face that made his heart beats rapidly. He even trace her perfect eyebrow, down to her hazelnut brown eyes, to her perfect mold nose up to her cherry lips using his eyes.

The brunette didn't look from where he is, because she's too busy looking at the meat.

"Excuse me. Can you help me out?" Napahiwalay ang mata niya sa babaeng tinititigan niya ng maramdaman niya may humihila sa laylayan ng coat niya.

"Hi little guy, what can i do for you?" He greeted a little boy who looks like a handsome korean from korean novela that he watch with his Mom when he was under monitoring.

The kid is wearing a blue sweat shirt paired with his denim pants and white rubber shoes. He's indeed looks like a son of wealthy man.

"Can you help me out to get those big chocolates? Its too far, im small enough to reach those chocolates. Why do they even put that on the peakest part of the cabinet." The kid is pointing the chocolate who is place at the top of display cabinet.

"Your teeth will be rotten if you eat all those chocolates. " he smile at the kid while telling those things.

"It's not for me Sir. I will give it to my Mommy. She deserve all the best in the world. I want to give her a simple gift because today is her birthday. She told me that we will have dinner later with Grandma and Grandpa so i plan to get a gift for her." Hindi maiwasang mapangiti ni Bryle sa sinabi ng batang lalaki na sa tingin niya ay nasa edad 5 o 6 na taon.

"Your Mom is very lucky to have you as her son. Come here i will help you out." He hold the arms of a kid and went to the chocolate section.

He gave the biggest chocolate that he wanted earlier.

"Thank you Sir." The kid jump on his body and hug him tight.