CHAPTER - 45

Third Person's POV

"But Mommy i want to join you and Aunt Jennie. I'm sure Daddy and his gang will just pissed me off. They are son of evil Mommy. Please save my ass." Lucas plead his Mom inside her room na abala sa pag lalagay ng make up sa harap ng salamin.

"Baby we talk about it right? And besides you agreed with your Dad that you'll bond with them. They will be upset if you dont." She glance at her son sitting at the edge of their bed.

Lauren, Jennie, Jade and Sky are planning to went out for a day to unwind and relax. They are planning to go to the parlor and have a great food after. But it seems Lucas is not fun with the idea of living him with his Dad together with his friends.

"I agree because he promise me to hike or went to camping. But at the very last minute they cancel everything and decided to settle here. It's boring Mommy!" He whimped and pouted.

Lauren stand up and went to her closet to get her comfortable dress to hide swell tummy. She's now on her 16 weeks. And still Red is having his morning sickness for her.

"Baby your Dad is currently having a hard time to travel due to dizziness. You know that right? Be patient little kiddo." She wink and went inside the bathroom to change her clothes.

"Mommy! I want to come with you. Come on. Mommy! Mommy! Mommy!" Lauren face palm upon hearing her son throwing his undying tantrums after she went outside her bathroom.

Red enter their room and walk towards his son.

"Theo stop pursuing your Mom. She can't handle your silliness, because for sure you'll just ask her to buy this and that. You son of satan. HAHAHAHAHA." Lucas throw his death glare to Red and murmured.

"I always do behave Dada! I never even give my Mommy a headache in terms of dealing such stuff." Lauren rolled her eyes sa mag ama dahil this past few days, madalas asarin ni Red si Lucas hangang umiyak.

"Oh come on Theo. You're playing your games again. How can you explain when you throw your ice cream to a kid when they say that your Mom is beautiful?" Pabalik na sagot ni Red kay Lucas.

"The ice cream accidentally slip on my hands. And beside I hate it when someone will get attracted with my Mom. She's only mine. Psh. " Lauren smile secretly ng marinig ang naging sagot ni Lucas kay Red.

"Slip in your hands? That's impossible because the ice cream landed on his face, you silly kid. HAHAHAHA. " Lucas look at him fiercy that made him stop from laughing

"Fine Theo your excuse is valid. How about when you never let your Mom get inside the female's comfort room because you will miss her that's why you went inside her cubicle too?" Iiling iling na natatawa si Lauren at Red nang maalala ang ginawa ni Lucas dahil ayaw nitong hayaan na gumamit si Lauren ng female comfort room ng wala siya.

"I hate you Daddy! You keep on asking me those stuff. I did that because i don't want to wait for Mommy outside. I cry a lot because it take time before she agree with it." He crossed arm and pouted.

"See Theo you didn't really behave well. I'm afraid if you do things worst than that. You're Mom is now on her 16 weeks with our baby Chico that's why she need to avoid from getting stress." Red walk towards Lauren and hug her from behind. While caressing her swell tummy.

She's putting her necklace na dali dali namang tinulungan ni Red.

"Are you sure Hon you can handle him?" Lauren face her and caress his face. Nag aalala kasi ito dahil sa madalas nitong pagsama ng pakiramdam.