CHAPTER - 40

Third Person's POV

Ring... Ring...

Lauren move a little and tried to cover her ear using her pillow. She's half awake but still she wants to comeback to sleep.

She felt someone is hugging her from behind. The person next to her place his head on her neck to sniff her and planted wet kisses.

"Queen your phone is ringing." She release a deep sigh at inabot ang cellphone na nasa side table.

She pick up her phone without opening her eyes.

"Bitch where are you!" Halos ilayo ni Lauren ang cellphone niya sa tapat ng may tainga nya ng marinig ang boses ni Jade.

"home." She replied and yawn.

She's a little tired about what she and Red did last night.

It's been one whole week mula noong nangyari sa kanila sa bar, and things are quiet good unlike before. But one thing is for sure, Lauren is Lauren.

She's always blunt and savage when it comes to Red. No wonder sometimes they end up arguing with a simple matter. But still Red is consistent, and he will never get tired with her. Kahit pa hindi pa rin ito ganon ka open sa kanya.

They share their intimate moment most of the time but they still live in separate ways. Ayaw ni Red na madaliin si Lauren that's why he respect her decision even he wanted to live with her again.

"Which home are you talking about Lauren?" Lauren massage her temple. Her head is throbbling due to lack of sleep.

"Penthouse Jade. Stop bugging and nagging me. Im still sleepy." She lied.

She's at Red's condo unit. They end up making love from their short argument about small little things.

"Really Lau? Okay then open the fucking door! " her eyes widen ng marinig ang sinabi ni Jade.

"What? You're outside? I-- mean---" she was cut off by her impatient bestfriend.

"Lie harder Lauren. Kanina pa pudpod ang daliri ko kaka doorbell dito ha. Ano bingi ka na ba?" She release a small laugh at bite her lips dahil na iimagine niya ang itsura ni Jade.

"Fine. I'm not at my place. I'll be there in a minute. Hintayin mo ako sa lobby bitch."she end up the call at hindi na hinintay ang sasabihin ni Jade sa kanya.

She slowly get up to bed at tumingin sa oras. It's 7 in the morning and Jade is now in her penthouse building ng ganito kaaga. They sleep for about 3 hours kaya naman antok na antok pa siya at wala sa sariling pinulot ang mga damit niyang nakakalat sa sahig.

Red move his body as he saw Lauren wearing her clothes.

"Aalis kana agad?" She glance at him habang ibinobutones ang rip jeans na suot niya kahapon.

"Obviously." She replied with her blank face. She's not a morning person at madalas she felt grumpy lalo na kapag kulang ang tulog niya 

"But it's too early Queen. Come on. Mamaya kana umalis, ihahatid naman kita." Lauren just glance at him and went out from his room.

Tumayo naman si Red at nagbihis din ng damit para sundan si Lauren. He remember that they argued last night and end up in bed. But maybe Lauren was still upset.

Probably last night, they plan to see a good food in town. But it happens na nag extend ang meeting ni Red kaya it takes more than 3 hours bago niya napuntahan si Lauren sa office niya.