CHAPTER - 32

Third Person's POV

"Lucas baby, come on wake up. I know you can hear me. Stop acting that you're still asleep." Kanina pa kinukulit ni Lauren si Lucas because it's his first day of school and kailangan na niyang mag madali dahil papasok pa siya sa company.

Hindi ito natitinag, that's why Lauren make her way para bumangon si Lucas sa kama.

"Okay Lucas you push me through the limit." She lean closer to her son and started to tickle him.

"HAHAHHAAHAHA. Mommy! Stop it! HAHAHAHA. Mommy!" He is tickled by his Mom and he can't stop himself but to surpress a big laughter.

"Hurry up sleep head. It's your first day in class, you must take a bath and eat your breakfast." She pulled her son and brought him to the bathroom.

" Mommy, how can you be so beautiful even you just woke up without any make up and just wearing that bare face?" He ask his Mom while removing his panjama's.

"Is it necessary to answer your question Lucas? Because i honestly didn't got the exact answer for that."  She just smile at her son while responding in him.

"Nahh Mommy, don't think too much. It's just i always mesmerize every morning upon seeing your face. I was just wondering how does my Dad feel when he woke up beside you and see what i am seeing.  Maybe he was end up staring at you the whole time and planted kisses on your face." Lauren blink as she remember how Jhared plead her to stay beside her every morning and cuddle for a while.

She is un aware that her lips is forming a curve that made her son notice it.

"Mommy your smiling. You're thinking about my Daddy again." Biglang nawala ang ngiti niya ng marinig ang sinabi ni Lucas.

"Im not smiling Lucas. What are you talking about?" She just rolled her eyes turn back to breath deeply.

Stop reminiscing things about him Lauren. It's been 5 years you already had Arius.

"I love you Mommy." Her worriedness disappear when she heard her son.

"I love you more Baby." She kiss her son and he just hug her.

"Mommy have you made up your mind?" Napatingin si Lauren kay Lucas habang inihahanda ang bath tub sa paliligo ni Lucas.

"Hmmm? What are you talking about Lucas?" She asked as she put Lucas in a tub.

"The one that i ask you when we were on Auntie Pretty's house." He splash the water and get his toy ducks.

"Lucas can you make it straight to the point? I don't remember anything really." Iniisip ni Lauren kung ano ang tinutukoy ni Lucas.

"When is your plan to give me sibling? I want a playmate." Napatawa si Lauren ng maalala niya ang hinihingi ni Lucas sa kanya.

"Lucas your asking a sibling just like your asking for a bread. Oh my God. HAHAHAHA." She continue to laugh dahil sa hindi makalimutan ni Lucas ang bagay na yun.

"Tsk. You're mocking at me again Mommy. Can't you even see in my eyes that im serious." He sigh and make a face.

"Okay baby im sorry. I just cant get enough from the thought that you wanted to have a sibling." She hold her breath para tumigil na siya sa pagtawa bago pa umiyak si Lucas.

"You can treat Adah as your younger sister Lucas, you are 2 years older than her." She smile while rubbing her son's body.

"I don't want to. She came from Auntie Pretty's womb not yours. I want my own sibling who came out from your womb. Please Mommy." He got teary upon pleading his Mom to give him what he wants.