CHAPTER - 47

Third Person's POV

"Daddy! Finally your home." Lucas immediately jump up to Red na kakauwi lang.

It's past midnight and Red was a little bit drunk. Earlier after he went out from his work he receive a text message from Marco, telling him that Kenon and Jade had fight.

It was too late when he realize that the address were located at Deluxed bar where River is an acoustic performer every Friday night.

"You missed me that much little buddy? Why are you still awake?" he kneeled down and kiss his cheeks.

"A little bit Daddy. Mommy is the laziest Mom in the world today Dada." He pouted habang nag susubong kay Red.

He chuckled and roam around to look for his wife.

"How did you say that Mommy is the laziest, Theo?" Lucas sat on the couch and crossed his arm.

"She sleeps all day. She told me that her back is aching, and she's not in the mood to do anything. Can you imagine your wife, letting her son deal with his food alone. Psh." Hindi mapigilan ni Red na mapatawa sa sinabi ni Lucas because his eldest son sounds like his Mom.

"Forgive your Mom, Theo. She's having a hard time now because she's carrying not just one but two babies inside her tummy. And it needs a lot of strength to do her task." Lucas lazy nod his head and turn on the television.

"One more thing Daddy, she's pissed or should i say she's on her lion mode." Red swallow a lump when he heard his son.

"What do you mean by that Theo?" He nervously ask his son.

"Well earlier while she's munching her peach here in the living area, she suddenly curse and get pissed. If im not mistaken she was browsing on her social media but after she watch a video she turns into a lion." Hindi alam ni Red kung ano ang tinutukoy ni Lucas na napanuod ni Lauren but he knew that it is something to do with him.

"Did she tell you something Theo?" Lucas nod his head.

"She told me to stop you from getting inside the penthouse or else she might cut your mighty soldier. I don't know what's the meaning of that Daddy. But she seems to be serious." Red breath out and try to relax dahil tama ang hinala niya. Lauren is completely mad at him.

"Okay buddy i understand. Come on, let's get you to bed and i'll try to calm the sulking lion after." Lucas stood up at sumama kay Red sa kwarto niya.

"Daddy i suggest you should save your life. Mommy will never spare your life i know she will beat you up again." Red curse in his mind knowing Lauren is quiet strong.

Last time that he messed up he receive a black eye on his left eye.

"I'll try Theo. Just prepare the medicine kit incase that you know i got beaten again." He scratch his head while his son is giggling.

"You should went straight home Dada. In this kind of state I can't do anything to please my Mommy." He ruffled his sons hair and kiss his forehead.

"It's okay son. Go to sleep and we will talk tomorrow." He nod his head and pull his duvet.

"Good luck and Good night Dada. I wish she wont break your bone." Red swallow a lump and silently leave his son's room.

He walk back and forth before he completely decided to went inside their room.

Shit! How i wish the lion is peacefully sleeping.