CHAPTER - 34

Third Person's POV

"Mommy im thristy." Lauren glance at Lucas who's seating in the couch while crossing his arm.

It's already 7 pm nang matapos siya sa pag aayos ng mga gamit nila ni Lucas sa bagong penthouse na binili niya noong nakaraang buwan.

She's waiting for Jade dahil may pupuntahan daw sila tonight. Dadalhin ni Jade si Adah at dalawa sa mga maid niya para bantayan muna ang dalawang bata habang wala sila.

Naka ayos na si Lauren and she already done wearing her light make. She is just preparing food for Lucas and Adah later dahil baka gabihin sila ni Jade pabalik.

"Wait for a while baby. I'll be there in a minute." She scream from the kitchen.

Narinig naman niyang tumatawa na si Lucas at nakikipag laro kay Tobby. Tobby is her dog. Kasama nila ito ni Lucas sa Canada noong umalis sila sa bansa. She loves Tobby that much as Lucas also do.

After a while of preparing nilagyan nalang niya ng note ang mga pagkain at kung ano ang pwede at bawal kay Lucas para din may guide ang mga nannies na kasama ni Jade.

"Mommy! Why are you wearing a make up?" She sat in the couch and watch Lucas play with Tobby.

"Auntie Jade and I are going out for a while, baby." She smile at her son dahil tumigil ito sa pagtakbo at lumapit sa kanya.

"Your beautiful even if you dont wear make up Mommy." Her heart felts warm dahil sa pagiging malambing ni Lucas sa kanya.

"You're so sweet my little man. " she ruffled his hair and pinch his cheeks.

"Mommy..." she paused when Lucas knitted his eyebrow.

"Yes baby?" She asked at kinalong niya ito sa kanyang lap.

"G-grandpa told me that I'm not your own c-chil-d. He's lying M--mommy right?" Nagulat si Lauren sa sinabi ni Lucas.

How can Dad tell those things to Lucas? For pete sake he's just 5 years old and be turning 6 next month! But he's still young.

"When did grandpa told you those things?" She asked.

Sinusubukan ni Lauren na huminahon kahit any moment ay sasabog na siya sa sobrang galit.

"The day you told them that we were moving out from their mansion. He was furious at me because he told me that I'm the reason why you are spacing yourself from grandpa's. He told me that you and Daddy, adopted me because of pity. I was left my old nanny outside your house." Halos madurog ang puso niya ng malaman niyang sinabi itong lahat ng kanyang ama.

"I'm sorry Mommy if i act like a real son of yours and Daddy. I'm sorry if i take you away from Grandpa and Grandma. I-im sorry Mommy." He tear up.

Tuloy tuloy ang pag agos ng luha ni Lucas dahil sa bigat ng nararamdaman niya ng malaman niya ang lahat sa kanyang tinuring na lolo.

"Baby, listen to me. Dont say sorry to Mommy okay? You are my son. You are our son. You may not come out from Mommy's tummy but in my heart your my first born." She hug Lucas and kiss his head. Pero hindi kumibo si Lucas bagkus patuloy ito sa pag iyak.

"But i'm still adopted Mommy. Will you send me to my real parents if i give you a headached?" Tumingin si Lucas sa kanya kasabay ng pagpatak ng luha sa mga mata ni Lauren.

"Of course not Lucas. You are my son in my heart and in law. We adopted you legally and i wont let anyone take you away from me. You are all that i have. You are my life, Lucas." She wipe her tears as she feel a painful clentch in her heart.