1

"You pervert"

Jimin

-

Jimins POV

My lips formed into a smile as the warm sun toasted my skin.

The scent of chlorine tingled my nose as children screamed carelessly splashing about in the glittery blue sea.

Today is my last day in Busan for summer.

Tomorrow I will be heading to my aunt's summer boarding school on the outskirts of Seoul.

Originally it was for students all around South Korea who have failed the year where they get a second chance to pass their year.

However I have already passed.

And now it's commonly a place for people to attend to keep up our studies as well as dorm with our friends.

This year is the first year I will be attending.

Normally I don't go but my best friend, Min Yoongi, is going to be attending as he didn't pass the year.

And my other friend, Jung Hoseok has asked if I want to come to spend some more time with them over summer as they can't see outsiders who don't attend the summer school for the entire summer.

So I agreed to attending.

And my lovely aunt runs it which gives me a nice excuse to escape from my parents.

My parents are very strict and wouldn't understand if I told them I was gay.

Of course it is really obvious so I'm not sure how they haven't worked it out.

Maybe they have worked it out. Just maybe they are denying it.

But my aunt on the other hand, she knows I'm gay.

She asked me last holidays and was very supportive of me when I told her.

Since then, Every time I call her she asks if I've found the one male who has captured my heart, the love of my life, more perfect then my dreams male yet and keeps telling me that maybe I will find myself some summer romance when I attend her summer boarding school.

However I doubt it as she tends to run it more like a prison then a dreamland destination to fall in love with someone.

I headed inside my small apartment building. 

My parents didn't notice me however.

They were busy looking at my younger brother, Jihyun.

I love my younger brother. However he gets all the attention from my parents.

For example...

I wanted a car, so they told me I had to work for it. So I worked for the money to get my own car.