14

"Excuse me? I'm proud of playing the role of being a bottom and a top bitch"

Jungkook 

-

Taehyung POV

I got up unlocking the door when I heard Jungkook knock.

"Oh my god you look like shit" I gasped seeing Jungkook without any make up on.

I never seen Jungkook without make up.

He didn't actually look bad, it's just so not what I'm used too seeing...

"Fuck off. I came to see only you so don't judge me for not wearing make up" Jungkook said walking inside.

He glanced at Jimin sitting on the ground in our bedroom.

He then grabbed my hand and pulled me into the lounge.

I looked at the hickeys covering Jungkooks neck.

"You didn't even cover those?" I said looking at his neck.

"Excuse me? I'm proud of playing the role of being a bottom and a top bitch"  Jungkook said.

I lightly chuckled.

"Please, you want to explain Jimins neck? He's going to freak when he sees it" Jungkook said raising an eyebrow at me.

I smirked a bit sitting down next to Jungkook on the couch.

"Did he moan?" Jungkook asked me with a smirk appearing on his lips.

"Fuck yes! He actually sounded so fucking good. Like if you heard you would be so jealous kook" I said smirking.

"Ah lucky! Did you see his ass?" Jungkook asked raising an eyebrow.

I shook my head.

"Fuck unlucky" Jungkook said with a pout.

I laughed.

"So you have confirmed you like him?" Jungkook asked me.

I nodded.

"I think so. Theirs something so attractive about him in general. And I told my brother and he seemed to really support me" I said running my hand through my hair.

"Hmm. So want to have sex sometime to prove to Jimin your less straight?" Jungkook asked.

I laughed.

"You kinky bastard" I exclaimed with a laugh.

Jungkook smiled.

"But yea long as your the bottom" I said to him.

"Deal, I don't mind" Jungkook said running his hand through his messy dark hair.

"Then you can decide whether you actually like boys shit" Jungkook said and I nodded.

"Can I come over tomorrow evening then?" Jungkook asked.