36 - Final Chapter

"Your pregnant aren't you"

Jimin

-

Jimins POV

"Ah well..." Jungkook started.

"You don't wanna be friends with me anymore?" Taehyung said with a pout.

"No that's not it" Jungkook said with a frown.

"You want to steal Jimin off me?" Taehyung asked.

"No Tae~" Jungkook whined.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" I asked.

"No" Jungkook said getting up to turn on the light before sitting back down with us.

"Fuck I know what he's going to say" I said with a childish smile.

Jungkook raised an eyebrow at me.

"Your pregnant aren't you" I said and we all laughed.

"Yes Jimin. I am pregnant, that was what I was going to tell you" Jungkook said pulling a face while shaking his head.

I chuckled.

"Sorry. Do tell us" I said with a grin.

Jungkook sweetly smiled.

"I was accepted into a Kpop company called Bighit. And I am supposed to go to training after this summer no matter if I fail or pass summer boarding school" Jungkook said with a smile.

"Oh my god. Congratulations" I said smiling.

"You have tried so hard for so long to get in. I'm so proud of you" Taehyung said smiling now while sitting up on his elbows.

Jungkook smiled.

"However it means I may not see you guys for a while" Jungkook said with a pout.

"It's alright. We will come visit and watch your performances. And always I will text you" Taehyung said wrapping his arms around Jungkook.

Jungkook hugged Taehyung back.

"And likely if Taehyungs there, I will be there too" I said to Jungkook.

"You guys are so sweet" he said chuckling.

"I need a fucking beer. I can't take how sweet you both are" he said and we laughed.

"Grab us one bitch" Taehyung shouted.

"Fucking fetch your own cunt" Jungkook shouted at Taehyung.

"Excuse me! Respect your elders and fetch us a beer!" Jimin shouted.

Jungkook chuckled.

Jungkook came back over with some beer bottles handing Taehyung and I one.

We sipped the beverage.