5

"I kind of want to ruin him being so innocent"

Taehyung

-

Jimin's POV

"Did Taehyung stay here the whole time?" My aunt asked as I answered the door.

"Why are you even questioning me ma'am. I am a new improved person this year" Taehyung said walking behind me.

She laughed.

"I don't believe you" She said.

Then she looked back to me as though she was waiting for my answer.

Taehyung put his hand on my shoulder to motion me to answer.

"He has stayed the whole time but I'd be happy if you wanted to take him for a walk away from annoying me" I said fluttering my eyelashes as her hopefully.

"Hey, your book looked boring and shes making me stuck here with you so why don't you ask your aunt to join her. Not me" Taehyung said tightening the grip on my shoulder.

I coughed.

"Ah, I think my phone's ringing" I said to my aunt tapping my pocket.

"Oh all right. See you guys later" She said.

"Bye Konnie" I said smiling while giving her a hug as she left Taehyung and I's apartment.

I closed the door.

"Dick. I love my aunt but that doesn't mean I want to spend time with her" I whined going to sit on the couch.

"So you'd rather stay with the person who wanted to beat you up earlier?" He said.

I looked at him.

"Your not as bad as you think to be honest" I said turning on the tv.

However he took the remote and turned it off.

"What do you mean" He said looking at me.

"Yah I want to watch tv" I said pouting while reaching for the remote in his hand.

He pulled it away from my reach.

"Answer me and I will give it back" He said.

I looked at his face.

"You were scary at first however getting to know you slightly and being around you more, your way less scary. I think everyone is scared of you because they just don't know you. Whereas Jungkook knows you and acts like you so therefore you both instantly get along, no one else knows you like he does so they think your scary" I said.

"Now remote" I said holding my hand out.

He looked down at my hands.

"Holy shit" He said laughing while grabbing my hand with his other hand.