18

"Jimin, I have a very shitty idea to get Taehyung to confess if he truly likes you"

Jungkook

-

Taehyung's POV

I woke up to Jimin lying his head against my bare chest.

I gasped seeing his handsome face as he slept peacefully.

His perfect candy hair flopped onto my chest and his light pink lips parted with every soft breath that left his lips which tickled my chest.

My eyes then wandered to his bare back as his chest and stomach pressed up against me.

His back was very smooth and not covered in scratch marks unlike mine.

It seemed very muscly and well formed as his waist curved in a bit due to how skinny he was.

I gently ran my hand along his muscular back and he didn't move.

I felt sparks on my hands from where I gently touched his body.

When I touch Jimin, I seem to feel a fire igniting.

As though I'm meant to touch him in these ways.

I carefully lifted Jimin up and lay him down tenderly in his bed.

I then grabbed my phone and not long after Jieun appeared at my front door.

I held her wrist and lead her to the bathroom.

I locked the door as I quickly undressed her and she smirked taking in the sight of my messy hair and boner pointing out inside my grey sweatpants.

Of course I had a morning boner, however I mostly had a boner from spending about 10 minutes gawking over how stunning Jimin looked.

However I am very curious to why he was crying last night but I don't want to bring it up with him yet in case Jungkook said something horribly hurtful.

But yet I had a dream of Jungkook hugging Jimin which I'm not sure if that happened or if I dreamed it.

Though if I dreamed it or if it happened, I'm very jealous...

I carefully pulled down her lacy blue panties and pulled down my sweatpants and pushed her into the shower.

I ran some warm water to warm up our bodies as I pressed her body against the wall, my body pressed against hers.

She looked up at me with her honey light brown eyes.

They were different to Jimin's.

Jimin's eyes are very much like a dark black hole which just pulls you in.

However I was glad they were different to Jimin's because his eyes are the only ones that I want to enchant me even though Jieun's eyes are rare and beautiful.