28

"Love feels like a blanket surrounding you with safety and happiness"

Taehyung 

-

Taehyung's POV

"Hey, um J-hope" I said turning to him.

"Yes?" He said.

Yoongi went out not that long ago.

"Do you mind if I go talk to someone really quick while it's cooking?" I asked and he nodded.

"Go ahead. Just make sure you come back to get some because it's going to taste very good" J-hope said giving the pot a stir.

"Thanks" I said grabbing my phone as I walked out the door.

I wandered down the hallway but stopped hearing Jieun's voice.

"Jimin is stupid" She hissed.

"How is he stupid?" I heard another girl say.

"Well obviously he's making Taehyung not happy, Taehyung hasn't had sex with any girl in ages which means that he's thinking about dating, so if I provide Taehyung with a solution to date me then Jimin will get jealous and Taehyung can get back at Jimin for hurting him" She said.

I gasped.

"But how does that benefit you Jieun?" The other girl asked.

"I will make him fall in love with me obviously" She snapped.

"Well that isn't going to work when I just heard your plan" I said walking past them.

"Ah Taehyung. I'm sor-" She started to say but I cut her off.

"It's all good, just I hope your aware I am never dating you" I said as I carried on walking down the hallway towards the elevator.

I smirked hearing her friend laughing at her as Jieun huffed in annoyance.

"God she's so fake" I said with a chuckle.

I entered the elevator and checked my phone.

Still no messages from Jungkook.

I sighed.

"Maybe he really does hate me" I said with a sigh.

I walked into the education building and saw Jungkook and Jimin practicing together their dance.

I sighed.

How did my own best friend choose Jimin over me?

I carried on walking and knocked on a door.

I carefully opened it.

"Hi is Principle Konnie available to talk?" I asked the receptionist.

"Yes she just got back from her break, make sure you knock on the door though before you pop in Taehyung" The lady said.