24

"Wait here. However if the fucking wankers, the police comes, run into those bushes"

Jungkook 

-

Jimin's POV

"Mmm this is so delicious" I said tasting the Japchae that Taehyung and I made.

His smile formed a cute box shape.

"I'm so glad you like it, Jin taught me how to make it because it's one of my favorite foods" Taehyung said proudly.

I gushed as how adorable his smile was as he continued to eat the delicious food.

It was so damn yummy, so much better then the schools food and if Jin's food is better, god he is going to have to become my personal chef or something.

I drank some beer in between my mouthfuls enjoying the cool drink to wash down the yummy food.

Knock Knock

I got up and kissed Taehyung's lips which caught him off guard.

I suppose I kissed him to show that I was interested in him and not Jungkook.

"I will be back later Tae" I said opening the door revealing Jungkook.

"Got everything you want Chim?" He asked.

He wore a black jacket with a blue shirt, black denim jeans, a black bag and some white sneakers.

I quickly ran and grabbed my black jacket from the wardrobe and came back to the door.

"Yes I'm ready" I said smiling at him.

I watched him smile back.

"Bye Tae" I shouted as I left the front door.

"So are you going to tell me the plans for tonight or are we winging it a bit?" I asked him.

"Partially winging it. I have a starting plan however and I also brought some weed to smoke at some point" Jungkook said running his hand through his hair as we walked into the elevator.

"Also you are going to want to wear this" He said pulling a black beanie out of his bag.

I put it over my pink hair as I watched him stick on a black cap.

"Damn you look good" I said surprised that his outfit worked so well.

He chuckled lightly as we left the elevator.

"Thank's Jimin-ssi" He said hitting my arm lightly to tease me.

We made it out of the dorms and headed across the field.

"Ah also, I can't actually get over the wall by myself" I said turning to face Jungkook.

"It's alright. I will lift you over" Jungkook said calmly.