9

"Too get some dick before next class"

Jungkook 

-

Taehyung's POV

I sat down next to Jungkook at lunch in the cafeteria as he flirted with a guy across from him.

However I rolled my eyes and looked around the cafeteria.

That's when I saw Jimin.

He sat at a table not far from where I sat.

J-hope started dancing around with Yoongi who had the expression on his face like he was going to kill J-hope.

But Jimin smiled and laughed so brightly.

The way his teeth were shown as I heard his soft laughter from a distance made my heart beat a little bit faster.

I loved the way he pulled up his small tiny hands to clap as Yoongi started telling J-hope off by pointing his finger at him and whacking J-hope's arm away from him.

It was so sweet and adorable to witness him in so much joy.

I smiled a little looking down at my stir fried noodles.

I started eating as Hyeon sat down next to me.

"Hey Taehyung" She said with a giggle.

"Did you fucking want something?" I asked her.

She ran her hand along my thigh.

"I just want to have some fun that's all daddy~" She said fluttering her eye lashes at me.

"Lunch is almost over. I can't now" I said to her as I continued to eat my lunch.

"But daddy~" She whined.

"Slut shut up. You can have your time later as you've already had your share for today" I spoke to her.

"But-" She said slipping her hand into my pants.