4

"I may fucking hate your guts but I'm not willing to fail my aunt because of your idiotic decisions"

Jimin 

-

Jimin's POV

I left my bag by the door and walked over to the couch opposite him.

His eyes glazed over me and just watched me.

He just stared at me while I sat down which made me feel rather self conscious.

"Firstly..." He started, his raspy voice breaking the silence.

"I think we both have started off by meeting the wrong way" He said with his eyes now on my stained shirt.

No kidding we started off on the wrong way...

"Now I don't believe I know much about you other then you are the principles nephew and you were described to me by her as a good hard worker so please tell me more about yourself" He said with a sarcastic smile.

I was surprised that he hasn't punched my face in right now, however its somewhat relieving.

Maybe he's not as bad as I thought?

"Um. I'm Jimin. I haven't failed the year like you" I said which made his eyebrow twitch a bit which I liked. I kind of want to see how far I can push him over summer.

"I'm a dance and music student. I'm from Busan and this is my first year attending at this place" I said.

"Why are you here if you didn't fail?" He asked me.

"My friends are here because one of them failed so I came to spend time with them as well as continue some studying" I said.

"Now your turn" I said.

"I'm Taehyung. I'm from Daegu. I have attended this summer school I think 4 times before" He started.

"I am a popular person here, well known for being a fuck boy. I like to drink, smoke and other things. I am also a music and dance student and like you pointed out before I did fail the year" He said running his hand through his chocolaty lavish hair.

"How old are you?" I asked him.

"20, you?" Taehyung asked me taking off his bandanna.

He looked very hot as his hair fell around his face.