30

"You are polar opposites but yet you seem to balance each other perfectly. One of you is a bad boy criminal who's slowly stopping, and one of you is a cute squishy fluff baby boy who loves the colour pink"

Jungkook 

Jimin's POV

"Good morning class. I hope you have had a wonderful rest, however it's time to present your dances to the class as you surely have had more then enough time to come up with your dances" The teacher announced.

"We will go in order that I wrote down the names so can we please have J-hope and Sangwook's dance" The teacher announced.

We went through all the dances and damn was their a lot of talent in the room.

"Now we will have V and Jimin" The teacher said.

"Ready?" I asked as I got up and stood next to him.

"Psh, I'm ready to bang into you" He said with a chuckle.

"Shut up, we did practice this morning for a reason. However if you want you can bang me later" I said hitting his arm lightly with a smirk.

"I don't know if you could count us making out all morning as practicing Jimin-ah but I'd be glad to bang you later" He whispered putting on his blind fold.

I giggled while blushing.

"Also can you please tell the audience what your dance is about and props" The teacher said.

"Your talking" I said smirking.

He lifted up his blind fold and spoke.

"Okay so our dance is about resisting love however it's something hard to resist so we have us wearing blind folds to show that we don't know any better, that love isn't apart of what we want in life, but then you see me take off the blind fold while Jimin still wears it. This shows that I have come to terms that love is hard to resist. Then we both take off our blind folds and you see at the end Jimin dropping the blind fold to show that we don't have to resist the love that we share anymore" Taehyung explained.