21

"So your kinky?"

Taehyung 

-

Jimin's POV

His plentiful lips seemed to part so I took control knowing Taehyung hadn't kissed anyone before and I let our tongues meet. 

Taehyung wrapped his arms around my waist and slid down so he was lying down underneath me leaving me sitting against his dick making me bend down to kiss him with his back on the bed.

I let my tongue explore his mouth and let his large hands slide through my hair enjoying the new sensation.

Then I wrapped my plump lips around his full bottom lip pulling on it a bit before pulling back from his lips.

I opened my eyes and looked down at him under me as his eyes opened.

"Why did you kiss me Taehyung?" I asked raising an eyebrow at him.

He seemed nervous as he stuck his tongue into the side of his cheek.

"I never said you could ask questions" He said raising an eyebrow at me.

I smiled.

"I don't care, you never said I couldn't ask you questions. All you said was do you trust me" I said.

"Hmm well I could ask you why you kissed me back and didn't pull back?" He said raising an eyebrow at me.

"I asked you first" I insisted.

Taehyung licked his lips.

I let my eyes watch his pink tongue run over his lips.

"Do I have to answer?" He said as I ran my hand covered in my rings through my hair.

I looked down at him as he seemed to be watching my every move as though it was enchanting.

"Yes" I said looking into his eyes.

"Fine" He said.

"I believe when I told you that I hadn't kissed someone before, you told me that kissing someone doesn't mean you will necessarily fall in love with someone" Taehyung said.

"But didn't you say you would only want to kiss someone if the feeling is their and so long as it's how you want the kiss to be?" I asked raising an eyebrow at him.

"I mean kind of. However, why wait when your roommate has lovely puffy lips that I could kiss whenever I want? I mean I trust you so..." Taehyung said.

I felt my cheeks start to tint.

Hehe... He's been looking at my lips...

And he finds they lovely and puffy...

"True. I suppose" I said.