15

"I have made out with people from the bar before"

Jimin 

-

Jimins POV

I grabbed Taehyungs now slightly less cold beer from the side table in the bedroom and went and joined him in the living room.

"You still have plenty of make up right?" Taehyung said seeing that I hadn't put some on for a few days.

"I'm confused. Before you said I didn't need it and now your asking me if I have plenty" I said raising my eyebrow at him.

"Umm..." Taehyung said pulling his phone out of his pocket.

He aimed his phone at me and then showed me the phone.

I gasped taking the phone from his hands.

"Holy shit" I gasped seeing red markings all over my neck in the picture.

"God people are going to think I fucked someone" I gasped.

He laughed.

"Well do you have make up to hide it?" He asked.

"Yes. I do" I said handing him back his phone.

"Good" He said as he undid the cap of beer for me and then one for himself.

I looked over at him as he placed the bottle of beer to his lips and watched him chug it down like it was nothing.

"Woah" I said as he stood up getting another few from the fridge.

"I drink often as you may be able to tell" He said sitting back down next to me.

"Yes I can definitely tell" I said shocked as I slowly drunk some beer.

I savored it's bitter taste.

"Would you care if I got drunk?" Taehyung asked.

"Maybe" I said looking at him.