10

"YOU PUT PORN ON THE TV!"

Jin 

-

Taehyung's POV

I headed to rugby practice with Jungkook and got dressed into a p.e black uniform.

However when I saw my coach I swiftly approached him.

"Hi, do you mind if I give my brother a call? We have a family emergency going on currently" I lied to the coach.

I just needed to talk to my brother.

"Of course. Come back when your done though" The coach said to me.

I started to head back to the lockers where my phone was as the coach yelled "50 laps of the field while Taehyung is taking a call!" 

I liked rugby, however I really only was doing it because of Jungkook.

He loved playing the sport because it was when he showed off his big and tough side.

He managed to get me interested telling me about all the pretty girls that watch our games which was true but I'm not as much interested in the sport as Jungkook is.

I sat down in the locker room after walking around to check I was alone.

I dialed Jin's number.

Bringggg~

Bringggg~

"Hello It's Jin" The person answered.

"Did you not check who was calling you before you answered?" I asked with disbelief.

"Taehyung!?" Jin almost shouted in surprise.

"Yes" I said.

"Oh my god. Why are you calling me!? Did you get another girl pregnant?" He asked me.

"No" I said with a chuckle.

"How is ma and pa?" I asked.

"They are well. They keep on visiting me while your not home. They came yesterday after dropping you off. They keep on telling me that they are worried about you failing again. Please don't fail again. You are really going to disappoint me and our parents" Jin said.

"And god, hurry up and come home. They almost walked in on Namjoon and I doing the deed because we forgot to lock the front door yesterday" Jin said.

"Why don't you just tell our parents that Namjoon is more then just your flatmate?" I said to him.

As much as my older brother gets on my nerves, he's one of the only people I won't flat out swear at because he means a lot to me.

He's always been there for me and is a good older brother even if we have our ups and downs.