6

"You didn't make that a rule to me so I'm sorry if I overstepped your boundaries wanker" 

Taehyung 

-

Jimins POV

I lay down on the couch waiting for Taehyung to come back.

20 minutes had gone past just from laying around.

He took forever so in the end, I ended up going into the bathroom and jerking off while watching some gay porn on my phone.

I softly moaned enjoying myself as I rested my head against the wall.

"Oh yeah~"

I am not even going to deny the fact I am imagining Taehyung touching my body right now.

Just imagining Taehyung rubbing his dick against my ass before pushing it deep inside of me like the males were doing in the video was just extremely stimulating for me.

"Ahhh Taehyung~" I moaned quietly as I came over the bathroom's white tiles.

I quickly cleaned up my mess and put the tissues in the bin.

I pulled up my black sweatpants and tied up the string as I left the room.

I just lied back down on the couch when I heard the front door lightly click.

I looked up.

Taehyung turned around and made eye contact with me.

I felt my heart race after what I just imagined with the straight hot male in front of me.

"I am slightly still high but I'm back" he said playing with his hair and looking in the mirror by the bedroom wall.

I rolled my eyes.

"Are you ready to go out?" He asked looking back at me.

"I don't think we should go out if your still high right now Taehyung" I said to him not moving from the couch.

"Also what if we get caught because we aren't supposed to go out at night" I said to him.

"Guards are normally on duty from 5:00pm till 6:00pm and then they have a sneaky break that your aunt doesn't know about which is when we will go out. Then we have an hour of time to sneak out. And then they fall asleep around 10:00pm so we can come back anytime from then" Taehyung said to me.

"And I'm fine. I've been high enough times that I am reasonably stable" he said burping.

"Gross... Can't we just go tomorrow?" I whined feeling tired from jerking off.

"No. I'm going to take a quick shower to slightly sober up so put something warm on because we will still be going fuck face... otherwise I will force you out the door faggot so you better listen" Taehyung said stamping his foot impatiently on the ground.