35

"Are we gonna be back soon? I'm horny" 

Jungkook

-

Jimin's POV

"Jihyun" I said looking at my younger brothers face.

He looked up at me.

"Oh it's you" He said.

"What are you doing here? You were in Busan?" I said confused.

Jihyun sighed.

"Our parents kicked me out of the house for a week when they found out I failed my maths exam" Jihyun said with a sigh.

"I mean I don't see why it matters that much when I want to play sports" Jihyun whined.

"Sometimes I wish I had your brains" Jihyun said with a pout.

"Who's that?" Jihyun said.

I looked at Taehyung who stood beside me.

"Ah Jihyun this is Taehyung, he's my boyfriend and Taehyung, this is Jihyun, my younger brother" I said nervously.

"Oh my god I knew you were gay" Jihyun said with a smile.

I smiled looking down.

"And you get the hot guys... I like it" He teased.

"You have had to much to drink" I said to him.

"Why did you never tell me you were gay?" Jihyun whined.

"Because I didn't know if you would tell our parents or not" I said.

"Nah I wouldn't. I hate how much time they spend with me. I'd do anything to have a better relationship with you then our parents. I wish I could be like you, more invisible to them" Jihyun said.

"Wow really? At times I wish our parents would notice me more and like me" I said.

"Ah Jimin-ah, just a reminder that Namjoon and Jungkook are waiting in the car" Taehyung said to me.

"Woah you have a really deep voice" Jihyun said shocked.

"Also who is Jungkook? And is it the same Namjoon who was your tutor?" Jihyun asked.

"Jihyun, where about's are you staying in Seoul?" I asked concerned ignoring his questions.

"I am staying with a friend tomorrow night however I have no where to go tonight so I planned on just drinking all night in the bar" He said with a shrug.

"Alright, that isn't happening. Come. I will take you to aunties house" I said grabbing his arm.

"Why can't I stay here Jimin-ssi?" He whined as Taehyung chuckled and we headed towards Namjoon's car.