BACK N DANGEROUS 02

"Emz?" I nod, my eyes fixed on him as I look him up and down. Nodding to myself.

"Nice." I frown, raising an eyebrow, the energy he gave me wasn't good energy. But as long as I got my money back, people's energy were the least of my concern.

"So what have you got to offer?" I voice, up my hands clutching onto the waist band of my nike tracksuit bottoms. It's obvious he didn't come for helping sake , he came for something and I needed to know what that something was.

"Well, nothing really." He shrugs, fiddling with a thin piece of thread between his two fingers. I watch carefully, trying my best to conceal my laugh.

I pace up and down, "I'm not dumb, I've been in this game for years. You don't help for charity, you want something in return." I smirk, responding with quickness.

"Got me there." He chuckles, the smirk drops from my face. It wasn't a laughing matter.

"So?" I continue, eager for his response.

"Two bags."

"Of?" I reply, dumbfounded.

He gives me a little hand movement meaning he had been referring to money. I shrug, pacing up and down the warehouse. Two bags was a cool amount.

"So what are you going to help us with, what are you going to do that's going to be worth me paying you two bags." I raise an eyebrow.

"Well, I'll tell you who's got the shit from your safe, I'm sure there's many valuables in there. Right?" He asks, I nod in response , staying silent.

"How do you know they've not blown my shit away." I cough.

"Oh I know he definitely hasn't." He grins, he holds his hand out for me to shake it. I eye him up and down, before shaking hands with him.

I grunt in response, and he nods. Giving me a cheeky smile, I frown.

"So when will you let me know?" I shout out to him as he walks away.

"Sooner than you'll think." With that he slams shut the exit door behind him and I peer up at Malachi, chewing on my lip.

"If this doesn't turn out good, your in deep shit." I snap at Malachi.

"Calm down." He sighs.

I walk out too, slamming the door behind me.

Emz.
____
A late evening, after his encounter with
Kentrell.

I get ready to drive home, rubbing my hands together at the thought of the amount of money i was going to receive. I was immediately in a good mood, and couldn't contain my excitement. I finally pull up and park at the car park, trailing to the front door. As I reach into my pockets to pull out the keys, the door swings open and I jump slightly.

"Dion man, calm down." I laugh but he looks at me with a straight face.

"Where the fuck have you been?" He whispers, looking to the left then the right of him then pushing me in, slamming the door shut behind me.

I quickly make up a white lie, "You know that grey ting." I point at him.

He grins, "Yeah broo."

"Well you know, I did a little." I raise my eyebrows laughing and he laughs with me.

"Bro, did she give you that good good?" He cheeses, holding onto his sides and spluttering with laughter. I couldn't help but laugh with him.