24

I sigh, staring at the large metal rusting bars placed in front of me. Staring at the mould growing on the walls and the strong smell of urine lingering around the room. I turned up my nose, cracking my knuckles.

"Bryson Powell, well well." A large chubby policeman strode over to my cell, sending me a mocking smile.

"What?" I groan in annoyance, I wanted to get out of this shitty cell.

"Mind your language, your moms letting you out on bail." He crossed his arms, eyeing me down.

"Whatever." I was pissed, how could my own mom put me in fucking jail.

"The lucky bastard." The police officer muttered, whilst striding back to his office.
I clench my jaw, starting to feel impatient.
I gaze around the room, feeling disgusted. The cell was mouldy, smelt of piss and the mattress was hard. It was not an appealing sight.

The large metal bars sung open.

"Before you go you need to sign some papers." The officer warned, I shrug speed walking so I could be done and dusted.

I quickly sign the papers & stagger towards my mom. Sending her a quick dirty look.

She shoved me slightly. "Don't look at me like that or I will easily send you back in there." She stopped walking and turnt towards the station.

I grab her arm. "No." I firmly demand.

The officers glanced back at us, "Any problems?" One of the spoke up.

"No there isn't." I voice up, walking away with my mom.

She kissed her teeth, staggering towards the car and slamming the drivers door shut.

"Yuh betta start behaving, or I'll send you back quick time." She clicked her fingers.

"Whatever." I roll my eyes discreetly.

She started the car and with that she sped away.

It was a silent drive home, the faint sound of music filling the awkwardness.

"Your father is back." She clenched her jaw.

"Who?" I question, father? I don't know him.

"You know what I'm talking about, stop acting dumb." She shakes her head, making a turn.

"He's not my dad." I mutter, he wasn't my dad. He didn't deserve the title "dad" when he didn't do any duties as a dad.

"Yes he is Bryson." She argued, slightly raising her voice.

"No he isnt." I argue back.

"Bryson, stop it." She shouted.

I stay silent.

"He is your father, I know he wasn't there for you. But you can't say he's not your father. He always will be regardless." She lectured me. Finally pulling the car to a halt.

"Man, fuck this shit." I mutter, shoving open the door and running upstairs. Slamming my door shut.

I take a look around and all my pictures had been removed.

"Fuck." I shout, it wasn't the fact that her pictures were gone. It was the fact that I spent so much money on it.

I go to the bathroom, washing myself.

Kentrell

"He's fucking back, we are all fucked." Malachi exaggerated.

"Whatever." I shrug, I really was unbothered and bored.

"What do you mean whatever, he will go mental when he finds out." Malachi, questions throwing me a weird face.