19

𝙰 𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚃𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐...

Somehow i managed to escape the everlasting darkness, I blinked

Somehow i managed to escape the everlasting darkness, I blinked. The bright white hospital lights straining my eyes, I mentally and physically felt tired. What did I ever do to someone that they felt the need to harm me?

Deep down, within me. I was hoping I never woke up. These painful memories, they're just the same as nightmares. They vanish when I'm awake.. I felt my eyes become glossy, I looked down feeling the tears roll down my colourless cheeks. I turn to my side, before letting out a river of profanity and hisses. The pain was unbearable and washed over me. I went back into deep deep thought.

Emotional pain leaves invisible scars, yet they can be traced by the most gentle of touch, it was something I had studied that over the course of  years.  I forced myself to sit up, stumbling to the bathroom to take a look at my disgusting self.

I looked in the mirror, my reflection staring back at me. I try my best to hold in the tears, building up inside of me.

My once smooth, brown skin. Looked unhealthy and pale.

My thick thighs were now thin and bony.

My under eyes were now sunken in and dark.

I looked dead.

I wish I was.

A familiar voice popped up in my head. My inner conscious.

"Do you see how ugly you are."

I shut my eyes, squeezing my eyes tightly. Not wanting to look at my self anymore.

"Just do it again. One more time."

I shook my head, trying to fight out the voice. I chewed on the inside of my cheek, holding up the razor blade.

"Don't do it."

"Do it."

I shouted out loud "Okay I'll do it just leave me alone. Please. I don't wanna do this anymore." I cried.

I rolled down my sleeve., seeing my old cuts feeling disgusted about my self. I shut my eyes and quickly slit my wrist, feeling relieved. I continued doing it.

I threw the bloody razor blade on the floor, staring at my bloody arm. I rested my head on my knees, sitting in complete silence.

I heard a faint knock and my heart dropped.

Kentrell.-

I had found out Kendi was awake, I felt excitement build up within me. I made my way to the hospital, faintly knocking on her door.

"Kendi?" I questioned, starting to feel my self panic. I pushed open the door, not seeing her in her bed.

I looked around , baffled.