31

"Alright. We've got to find him and dead him and everyone fucking closest to him. NOW." I shout, slamming the table. My eyes wandering around the room, making sure everyone was attentive and listening.

"Kentrell, allow it." Malachi murmurs, I grow angry and snap my head in his direction.

"Fuck off. If you man won't fucking do it I will do it myself." I shout, stuffing my pockets with multiple weapons. Striding to the door and slamming it shut.

I was beyond sick and frustrated. It was too much, enough for me to go insane. Random men have started pulling up to her yard like it's calm, fuck it.

I was going to loose it sooner or later. I rev the engine, my foot pressing down on the gas. Speeding down the road, overtaking cars carelessly.

I follow the directions given to me, finally pulling up at a modern house. I clamber out of the car, taking a deep breath. I open the backseat, Pluto jumping out too.

Pluto, was a pit bull, he had chestnut coloured fur and hazel eyes. He was always there ready, to attack. I tug on his chain, making my way to the front door. I crouch down next to Pluto's level . Placing a finger on my lips. He begins to breathe lowly.

I stroll next to a window which was left wide open and clamber inside, Pluto scrambling inside after me. Letting go of his chain he begins to grow excited, running off to what I had thought was the living room.

Someone begins to scream, a high pitched scream and I jump ever so slightly. Pulling out my gun, and following the noise.

A fair lightskinned girl looks up at me, in complete fear.

"Aye, Amari what's wrong?" I hear a deep voice shout from upstairs and I smirk.

She looks down at her arm which was now being mauled by Pluto's sharp teeth. Blood dripping from Pluto's mouth as he lets go.

Footsteps grow closer and I get ready. Positioning myself.

"Time to go." I mutter, now face to face with Remy. He frowns, before coming into realisation.

"Fuck." He shouts, his hands on his head.

He backs away for a second, his eyes now begging to water.

"Please." He begins to beg, dropping onto his knees. Tears rolling down his cheeks. I look down at him in astonishment.

"Your crying?" I ask, beginning to burst out into a fit of laughter. My sudden erupt of laughter startles everyone, the smile on my face  easing away as I watch his shoulders rise up and down as he cried. Tears bursting forth like water from a dam, rolling down his cheeks. I look away, unable to bare the sight anymore.
I slowly lower the gun down, my fingers shaking uncontrollably. Something within me was feeling his pain , even Pluto stays put.

"Please." He croaks, he gets up weakly.

I look to my side, the lightskin girl, clutching onto her arm. Looking down at "Remy" in worry.

He wipes away the tears with the backs of his hands, taking a quick sniff before calming himself down.

I stay silent, unable to form any words. To ask why he was crying, nothing was able to come out. My brain stutters for a moment , every single bone in my body comes to a pause.

I come back into reality, taking quick steps towards him. I place a hand on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry." He mutters, his eyes were now puffy.

"I had to do it." He looks around the room in worry.

"Do what?" I question.

"I never wanted to do that, it was Scar. I have to re pay him back, if not. I'm going to be in deep trouble, my family , everyone will be in deep danger." He mutters, looking down.