BACK N' DANGEROUS

𝘔𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘩𝘴 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳, 𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘳𝘪𝘷𝘢𝘭 𝘨𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘴, 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘥𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘥.𝘗𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘥𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨. 𝘒𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘢 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨..

"𝙵𝚞𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚖𝚊𝚗|...".

𝔇ion.

"HURRY HURRY HURRY

"HURRY HURRY HURRY." I shout, taking quick glances around the room. Making sure I was aware of my surroundings. I hop from one foot to another.
Impatiently waiting for Emz to fill the duffel bag up.

"Hold on man, I'm making sure it's full."  He hissed, stuffing the wads of £50 notes into the bag.

I shake my head, clutching onto my gun tightly.

"Andddd, I'm done." He grins, throwing the duffel bag over his shoulder and hopping out the window.

I glance around quickly before hopping out, jogging towards the car and making a quick exit.

Emz starts the car, swerving out of the parking area and speeding down the empty night time roads. I plop the duffel bag on my lap, analysing the stacks of cash.

"I'm gassed

"I'm gassed." Emz hops around in his seat before turning the speakers up, bopping his head to the beat.

"Good, we have to split it, make sure it's clean. Then put it into the bank." I mutter.

"How you putting such a large amount at a time, isn't it going to be suspicious." He frowns.

"Duh, that's why we do it little by little, hunnid at a time." I zip up the bag, as we reach our final destination.. Home.

I shut the door behind me and give the door a nudge, I had found myself a house for the low. It had 3 bedrooms, I wasn't looking for anything bait. I just needed a place quick.