20

-𝙽𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚛 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 .

Anonymous.

I woke up to the buzzing of my phone, annoyed and agitated. I picked it up, unintentionally being rude.

"What." I spat.

"Calm down, I just found out she's leaving the hospital." He grumbled.

I shot up, blood rushing to my head making me groan.

"What?" I exclaimed. This was my only opportunity and I couldn't fuck it up.

"Okay, we are doing it today." This could jeopardise my plan but it was all or nothing.

I looked in the mirror washing my face, acknowledging the thin scar running down my eyebrow, stopping at my eyelid. It made me look unapproachable and I liked that.

I touched the scar,remembering how I had got it.

I had tried raping her and she managed to flee, scratching me in the face with a manicured nail.

I shook my head, erasing the image out of my head. Unintentionally I smirked, the whole situation flooding back into my head.

I splashed cold water on my face, causing me to snap out of it. I shivered, grabbing a towel and dabbing my face dry.

I leant over the sink, staring at myself. People always referred to me as sick, deluded, heartless. But it was just me. My personality & I couldn't change it.

I made my way out, putting on a black balaclava and an all black tracksuit. Making sure I wasn't recognisable to members of the public.

I picked up my 2nd phone which was a nokia, it was untraceable and reliable.

"You ready?" I snarled.

"Yeah." He replied.

I clicked my neck, rolling my shoulders in an anti clockwise motion. Preparing myself.

The sound of numerous cars was my alert to leave, I took a quick glance at myself seeing how hench I was.

"Sexy." I grinned at myself before opening the door wide. Softly jogging to the car.

He spudded me and with that he took off, speeding down the road. We sat in silence, the sound of drill filling the awkwardness in the car.

"Really tho why are you doing this?" He looked up at me pulling his balaclava up.

I gulped, i still wasn't used to his disfigured face.

"Cause I want her." I shrugged, not being able to give any other reasonable explanation.

He turned to look at me raising an eyebrow, "My eye is doing bits." He grunted, the strong smell of weed on his breath.

"Get it checked out, I don't want anything happening to you." I suggested a little bit concerned.