21

-𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚊𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎.

𝘖𝘯 𝘈 𝘙𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘺 𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨

𝘖𝘯 𝘈 𝘙𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘺 𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨.

"Who the fuck is this girl?" Emz said, speeding down the motorway, taking quick glances at me.

"I don't even fucking know. Let's just drop her at the hospital and cut. I don't want no wahala." I raised my hands up.

"Yeah." He nodded, staying silent.

I glanced down at the girl, her eyes flickered. She began to twist and turn, before letting out a sigh. Opening her brown glossy eyes, she frowned at me.

"W-what?" She stuttered, shooting up and holding her head.

I rolled my eyes.

"Dion?" She squinted at me.

"Do I know you?" I questioned, shaking my head at this unfamiliar face. I took in her image, trying to recall who she was.

"It's me.. Kendi." She looked at me dumbfounded.

"Oh." I nodded, before coming into realisation to what she had said. How? Why? What? The fuck. How was she stranded in the middle of a motorway.

Emz spun around, throwing me a shocked face. "Kendi, long time no see." He chuckled.

Everyone remained silent causing him to stop laughing.

"Take me home." She snapped, not showing any emotion in her face.

"The hospital? We have to check if you have any injuries-" I explained before being cut off.

"No I'm not going back there." She shook her head vigorously, crossing her arms.

"We have to." I insisted, she seemed fine but we really and truly didn't know if she was okay.

"I said NO Dion." She shouted, causing me and Emz to stay quiet. Shocked.

"Sorry, just no. Take me back home." She mumbled turning away from me and staring at the window, chewing on her lip.

"Cool then if you want to be a bitch, then be my guest." I snapped, this dumb bitch. So snappy for what.

"Dont call me a bitch." She turned around, her eye twitching.

I kissed my teeth, "Or what? I could simply ask you to get out and your finished so shut the fuck up." I snarled, pulling a face.

"Stop the car." She banged on the drivers seat trying to catch Emz's attention.

"Woah, woah calm down Jamal don't pull out the 9 tonight." Emz sarcastically replied, making it a laughing matter.

"Stop. The fucking. Car." She paused in between each sentence.

"Emz leave it man, stop the car and get this bitch out." I clicked my fingers, trying not to loose my shit.