7

I actually ran. Yes I ran and what? What's that thing girls say?
Oh yeah, "Who gon check me?"

I actually just beat my potential Step sister, she could possibly be pregnant too. I ran as fast as my legs could take me, not turning back. I double over and lean over.I rubbed my face viciously as i sat down on a brick wall. I picked up my phone, my finger hovering over Kendi's contact name.Should i call her? I shook my head it was too much.

I jumped off the wall and made my way home.

K I A H.

We watched as he ran away. Me and my "Mom" looked at each other and grinned.

"He's gone" I whispered.
She smiled.

"Look we both need the money so you have to make it seem real." She said biting her bottom lip anxiously.
"He wasn't going to keep in touch with me anyways, i need the money. WE both need it." She said securing a cigarette in between her lips.
I screwed my face in disgust. I didn't need the money. It was just a want situation, Dions so called Mom had been good friends with my mom. I looked up to her as an Aunty, she told me a lot about Dion. How he never looked after her, how he hurt her. Him and his father.I started to detest him so she came up with the plan that she would make me seem like his "long lost step sister" so we could have money. I mean why would i say no? Free £??? I'm in.

She snapped her fingers in my face.
"Are you listening to me or not?" She said huffing out the smoke from her cigarette.

"What?" I said.

"Do you two know each other or something? Huh? Don't blow this shit over for me girl. Or i will literally FUCK.YOU.UP." She said fiercely. Narrowing her eyes at me, I look into her tinted yellow eyes and briefly nod.

I looked her up and down and walked away.

K. E N D I

I yawned siting on the balcony watching the city lights brighten the dark London night sky.I turned to my phone , picking it and ended up  finding out it was Amara.I rolled my eyes before picking it up.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hey.. Do you want to chill with me and Simi?" She asked nervously.

"Sure why not." I said shrugging, I pause and call Amara out.

"No actually." I pitch up.

"No?" She says baffled.

"Yes no, you've humiliated so many times in public and you gave my number to that boy. That's personal information you know I could prosecute you for that huh-" I ramble on but she says nothing but laugh.

"It's never that deep and look I'm sorry okay. I promise I won't give you're personal information out and I'm sorry for embarrassing you." She sighs. "You know how I get when I'm drunk."

I nod. "Oh I know, I'll remember not to go out with you again." I reply back sarcastically.

"Wow , so you're doing me like that?" She sniffs.

We both laugh. "You know what I didn't want to go out anyways." She yawns, we both chatter on until daylight arises and we both agree we should sleep.