03

Dion, walks down the hospital ward. His eyes wandering around the hospital to find the bed that Emz had been laying in. He had a received a call from the hospital explaining how Emz had been shot. It was almost humorous to Dion but he dared not laugh. He silently nodded and rushed to the hospital. Finally stopping at Ward 27 , he notices a weak Emz in hospital attire. He walks in, chewing onto his lip to hold his laugh. Unable to contain it he laughs, like never before. Emz looks up, at him with confusion.

"What's funny?" He demands, his eyebrows furrowed.

Truthfully, Dion explains what was funny to him. "Everything, you fucked up so bad. You're a walking L." Dion shakes his head, placing himself onto the spare chair that was next to his bed. Gripping onto his hands and looking over at him with a clenched jaw.

"What?.." his voice trails on but Dion buts in.

"You got shot , because you gave away my fake money?" Dion asks, waiting for a response. Incapable of answering, Emz sighs. Lifting up an arm to his head.

"Yeah, exactly. Do you think I'm stupid enough to leave a safe full of money in my living room, in front of you?" Dion shakes his head.

"Answer ME." Dion shouts, making Emz jump. He had seen Dion get mad and lash out at other people but never at him. Making him feel uneasy.

"No..." he mutters.

"Exactly, your a fucking idiot." Dion spits, grabbing onto a pillow and taking a good look at it. Emz raises an eyebrow, sitting in complete silence and watching his every move closely.

He walks over.

"Let me help you bro." Dion suggests, lifting Emz up and pretending to prop his body up with an extra pillow instead he stuffs his face with the pillow. Making him suffocate, Emz begins to clench his toes and dig his finger nails into Dion's wrist unable to breath.

"You don't mess with my fucking money." Dion grimaces, using all his might to pin him down , and continue to suffocate him. Slowly Emz gives up the struggle and Dion takes it as a sign to stop. He lifts up the pillow and Emz lets out a sigh. His face still set in shock.

"But you know what I'm not gonna kill you. I know what money does to us humans." Dion pushes Emz up making him groan and clutch onto his stomach , propping him up. "I'm not sparing you either, you did me so dirty. You'll see soon anyways." Dion warns Emz, brushing off his clothes and taking a quick stare at Emz. Quickly staggering out of the hospital ward, going to contemplate on everything and what he had to do to make sure Emz was truly sorry.

Dion gives the nurse a quick smile, and she blushes back. Her face turning bright red, making him chuckle slightly.

                                            Kendi.

I sniff as I pull away from Kentrell, looking down at the splotches of blood splattered across his t-shirt. I gently rub on it and it stains my finger, meaning it was fresh blood. I knew what he did , and the lifestyle he had lived but it always irked me.

"Kentrell." I mutter and he looks down at me, his eyebrow arched.

I point at the stain and he looks down, rolling his eyes and sucking his teeth.

"Quit deeping it so much, it's minor." He slips off the top and throws it to the side. I chew on my lip and decide to drop the topic, not wanting to start an argument.

I shrug and lie down in bed, my back facing him. He sighs, probably realising that the way he had snapped was dead wrong. I feel his finger trace along my hip and down to my leg. Sending shivers down my spine. I ignore him and shut my eyes, he kisses his teeth and storms out of the room without any hesitation. I chew on my lip, ready to shout his name. But once that front door slammed shut I knew I should let him do his own thing.