10

錯乱
————

"That's the boy who killed half my boys." He said his eyes still fixed on him.

"HEEEEEY" I screamed my hands on my head like those women in NollyWood movies who exaggerate crying.

"So this is what you meant by i'm involved, heysh God."I said shaking my head.

"Mhmm." He started to walk towards Dion and his boys.

Oh.

I ran after him tugging him back, I can't have them doing all of this on first day of school.

"Get off man." He said wriggling my arms off him.

"What." He replied staring at Dion in disgust.

Dion looked around to see who he was speaking to.

"You talking to me like that?" Dion asked. He pointed to his chest before laughing.

Everyone stopped and turned around circling around them. I rolled my eyes, it's not everyday be nosy.

"Yeah and what?" Kentrell shrugged laughing too.

"Just allow it i beg." I pleaded wanting to leave.

I didn't want to be involved in such drama on the FIRST day, I needed to make a good impression or i'll be on the first class plane back to Ghana. Secondary was hard , but sixth form is extremely hard and I had to be focus this year.

"Shut up, why you chilling with someone I highly dislike." He said looking me up and down.

"What? Since when did you tell me who I hang out with. We don't even talk man move. Anyways you haven't even called me in fucking months do I fucking look like i can mind read who you like and dislike?" I said running my mouth.

Amari rolled her eyes and screwed me.

"And you? What the fuck is your problem. It's not everyday you have to screw me for no fucking reason dickhead." I covered my mouth realising I had been to harsh with my words.

"Bitch, who you calling a dickhead." She said pushing past Dion and facing me.

I started laughing and clapping my hands. This girl had the audacity.

"Look at you acting bad now."
I said laughing and seeing Kentrell stare at me in confusion.

Everyone stared at me in silence.

"Shut the fuck up bitch. No one likes you that's why your dad left." She kissed her teeth and walked away.

My eye twitched in anger.

Her of all people knew bringing up my dad set me off like a ticking bomb. It was a touchy subject.

I walked up behind her and punched her in the back of her head, making her stumble.
I punched her repeatedly in the face making sure she was in severe pain. I punched her in the nose hearing a crack which left me satisfied.

"Bitch." I punched her as i spoke making sure she understood me loud and clear.

"Dont."