17

Kiah-𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘪𝘯𝘷𝘰𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘥

I sighed staring into deep space, my mind completely blank. I turned to my side seeing my phone buzz, I let out a sigh, annoyed.

"Hello?"

"It's me." I rolled my eyes hearing Aunty who which was also Dion's Mother.

"What?" I snapped, I already knew her intentions.

"Has he contacted you? I need the money."

"If he fucking contacted me DONT you think I would have let you know by now?" I questioned.

"Stop with the attitude." She snapped back.

"Stop calling my fucking phone. He's fucking dangerous if he finds out I'm lying, he will kill me and YOU regardless." I explained, not wanting to participate in her plan anymore.

"Wait-" I cut the call not wanting to hear her lame excuses.

I started to think about Dion, raising my eyebrows, smirking. Remembering the sinful and lustful nights we had together, I was craving his presence. I chewed the inside of my cheek,mentally debating if I should call him or not. I shook my head, I didn't want to be deemed as desperate or a jezzy. I sighed, resting my head on my hands staring at the plain wall.
——————

Kentrell-𝘔𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘧 𝘓𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘖𝘳 𝘋𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩.

I glanced at Kendi, her body laying there peacefully, I stared at her hard making sure her chest heaved up and down as she breathed. I turned my head looking at all the wires and machines connected to her, keeping her alive. 

I bit my bottom lip, guilt washing over me.

If I didn't take her there, it wouldn't of happened.

So many ifs and buts. I shook my head.

I looked up watching the Doctor stroll in, I got up in respect,greeting him. I analysed him, whilst he looked away. The doctor had the posture of a soldier. Every action he took was precise and purposeful. He smiled in the cold and distant way professionals do, when he noticed me staring.

"Well, Kenditta seems to be in a stable condition." He grimaced his face. I raised my eyebrows. "But.." I shook my head knowing there was bad news.

"We need to examine her properly and thoroughly.. a gunshot wound to your abdomen may cause damage to your liver, stomach, intestines, colon, or spine. It may also cause damage to your kidneys, bladder, or other structures in your abdomen." He gave me sympathetic eyes.